Sundown Audio

Audiopipe AP-15001D Tested for RMS Power Output

WillistonAudioLabs

It's nice to come across a forum filled with such mature folk.

If anyone on this site is capable of mature conversation, can we agree that the results of this thread prove nothing, since there is nothing to reference the test to?

And even if it "onlty" pushes 1100 clean watts, what is the price of say a AP3000, which should put out 2200 compared to an AQ2200? Is there really going to be a difference in sound quality if both signals are not clipped?

If anyone on this site is capable of mature conversation, can we agree that the results of this thread prove nothing, since there is nothing to reference the test to?

And even if it "onlty" pushes 1100 clean watts, what is the price of say a AP3000, which should put out 2200 compared to an AQ2200? Is there really going to be a difference in sound quality if both signals are not clipped?

the components and specs yes will make one sound better then the other and control the subs better

you mean mature like this?

Lol overpriced amp huh. Shows how much you know. I know folks. Dont be mad you run a piece of shit amp. You and all the other dont know bbetters can say man itd awesome its awesome and I got it for 125 bucks. Ive spent more on glue.

Says the baller driving a 1998 pickup truck LMFAO

It always cracks me up when I see someone with an old ass car with either a set of rims worth more than the car or a sound system worth more than the car.

BALLIN!!!!!!!!!!

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Funny you popped off and ran your mouth and now you want to try to play the mature card. I guess ill just hope in my old rickety truck and drive over the hills to beverly.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The problem with your logic is the AP3K is advertised as 3000w rms and is only doin 2200w and the AQ2200 is advertised as 2200w doing far more than that.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Funny you popped off and ran your mouth and now you want to try to play the mature card. I guess ill just hope in my old rickety truck and drive over the hills to beverly.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Someone didn't get hugged enough as a child.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived