you would be better off looking for a nissan 240sx and doing an engine swap on it. half the cost of a r34 if that, road legal, better gas millage due to lower weight, and you might be able to find one for sale before your next birthday. can pick one up for under 2000 or one that needs an engine for 500-600 and put 10000-15000 into an engine swap or if you find one with a ka24de you could just build that for about 10k. so many more options that are a lot more realistic then the r34.

i actualy know someone who brought one back with him when he was stationed in japan, payed 10000 for the car with 40k miles on it then had the car completely rebuilt while he was still there. then spent over 10k to get it shipped and since then has bought 3 more engines and built them. last time i talked to him he was willing to sell one for 7000 no turbo included built for 1000+ hp.

point is, skyline r34 total cost between 50,000 to 80,000, total cost for 240sx with engine swap 20,000 to 25,000 with out engine swap if you find one with a ka24de 15000 to 20000

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Comparison to offroad trucks is ridiculous....there are tons and tons of jeeps..old ones new ones and everything in between.

I had a guy on craigslist offer to trade a 95 cherokee, v8, 4wd 85xxx miles, 5.5 long arm lift, 33" bfgs ,slip yoke eliminator ,custom shafts, roof rack, full size spare and some other goodies.....he offered to trade for my MX bike or 2k cash....

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I would recommend looking for something you can buy cheap and purchase parts for relatively cheap....there are plenty of options for more budget friendly quick cars that aren't mustangs or camaros....I know how it feels to want something different but you want to be realistic with what you can afford to get or build

GTIs came be sick when done up along with alot of other stuff mentioned

my cousin builds and tunes imports for a living, he is always modding EVOs...STIs....and Miatas....I have seen/rode in cars that he owned or worked on like EVO VIIIs...STI and mid 90s CRX hatches that were all tuned to an inch of their lives....last I rode in was a 490hp STI...that was sick as all hell!

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Archived