IBleedMusick Posted October 18, 2012 Report Posted October 18, 2012 Congrats N8 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
Lbox88 Posted October 18, 2012 Report Posted October 18, 2012 So inquiring minds want to know... Does this mean the level of SHEER Terror that he can inflict upon someone with the information he can find just amplified or is the Cissp moreso payscale related ??? pay doesn't matter, see sig. UBL | Build Log
n8ball2013 Posted October 18, 2012 Report Posted October 18, 2012 Thanks guys. That was easily the hardest exam I've ever taken. I finished the exam stood up and said well fuck there went 600 bucks. Then I had to wait for the old guy to escort me out verify my id print my report so a biometric scan of my hand and then walk to the front to get the printout. I just laughed when I saw I passed. For those who don't know I started chasing this cert around last november and kicked it up in april. I feel like a new man now. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Ninja_v1.0 Posted October 18, 2012 Author Report Posted October 18, 2012 Thanks guys. That was easily the hardest exam I've ever taken. I finished the exam stood up and said well fuck there went 600 bucks. Then I had to wait for the old guy to escort me out verify my id print my report so a biometric scan of my hand and then walk to the front to get the printout. I just laughed when I saw I passed. For those who don't know I started chasing this cert around last november and kicked it up in april. I feel like a new man now. You deserve it man! When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
n8ball2013 Posted October 18, 2012 Report Posted October 18, 2012 Skill level doesn't change just means im certified to know my shit. Pay well that should ne much better when ibfind a new position THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
LT.Smoke Posted October 18, 2012 Report Posted October 18, 2012 So inquiring minds want to know... Does this mean the level of SHEER Terror that he can inflict upon someone with the information he can find just amplified or is the Cissp moreso payscale related ??? I remember him mentioning 6 figures. I would venture to say he was in the 6 figs before this added cert Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
LT.Smoke Posted October 18, 2012 Report Posted October 18, 2012 Skill level doesn't change just means im certified to know my shit. Pay well that should ne much better when ibfind a new position Great so NOW you will be a WELL paid internet assassin Im sure the wife is ecstatic too huh? Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Skullz Posted October 18, 2012 Report Posted October 18, 2012 Congratz N8 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Hotdog Posted October 18, 2012 Report Posted October 18, 2012 I celebration N8 will not be know as " ". So now when you get hammered you wont even know who did it. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
CleanSierra Posted October 18, 2012 Report Posted October 18, 2012 Congrats partner. Hope it feels good to have done it. *Edit- And when I say partner I didn't mean it in a "no homo" way. It was meant with the queerest intentions In all seriousness, it's ways good to get a pass on something that was studied for. Congrats! Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.