Smoove's 1996 Chevy Ext cab C1500 Blowthrough RF, Fi, DD, SMD Meters 6th. updated pics start page 89

Getting the truck mostly done is my priority. But I don't if you saw the Z log. But its getting new wheels and tires next weekend :)

Batts in the spare tire location? Or fuel tank there, batts where fuel tank went? I swear I saw a kit to relocate the fuel tank back to the spare tire location awhile back for the GMT400 platform.

Fuck me I think I already posted this?

edit,

after a little searching, I've read some guys shave the gas door, put a tahoe/yukon/esky tank in the spare tire location, then run a fuel neck up into their right rear tail light, having it on a hinge... will try and find pics/thread of it.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Hellz ya pics of that gas tank setup would be cool. filler in the tail light would be dope.

For now batts be over the axel

Box is bolted in. 1/2" bolts Had to loosen the gas tank to get one of the bolts in. So I am pretty sure this box isn't going any where

20140406_162429_zps06iezzva.jpg

20140406_164217_zpsnlkjxu24.jpg

20140406_164157_zpsu0ikxe2i.jpg

20140406_163018_zps83pt3jfp.jpg

That shits dope...nice work bro !

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

Thanks. I need to get the subs and carpet in next

Here's one, let me do a bit more digging. I KNOW I have seen it done on a bagged white fullsize just like yours...

http://www.fullsizechevy.com/forum/general-discussion/exterior-tech/body-work-paint-shop/202593-project-filler-neck-behind-taillight.html

Some pics of it done on older S10 blazer's...first page has a tutorial too.

http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showthread.php?59904-HOW-TO-Relocate-Gas-Filler-Behind-Taillight/page5

(c'mon kyle, do it too :D)

Damn dude...bet it makes you feel good seeing that box plug up that hole! Looks awesome! Keep it up!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Archived