Smoove's 1996 Chevy Ext cab C1500 Blowthrough RF, Fi, DD, SMD Meters 6th. updated pics start page 89

awesome build nice work on the enclosure

have you cut the bed and cab yet ?

Thanks

The cut is coming soon. I'm hoping to cut it the weekend of the 18th.

Damn son! Lookin good! Nice touch with the glassing the sides like that. i think i wanna do something similar with mine. But I want to incorporate it into a huge trim panel. Only thing I might have done different, is extending the port to those outer walls, and then doing the same thing glassing all around the sub. Make sense? Not sure it does. Sorry.

Bottom line is it looks good for "first time doing" stuff. Keep it up bawsss!!!

DAAAMN! really diggin the way the box is coming out, so unique looking, I love it!! keep it up

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Enclosure looks great cut some metal and make the truck go boom! Looking forward to watching some vids of this!

Damn son! Lookin good! Nice touch with the glassing the sides like that. i think i wanna do something similar with mine. But I want to incorporate it into a huge trim panel. Only thing I might have done different, is extending the port to those outer walls, and then doing the same thing glassing all around the sub. Make sense? Not sure it does. Sorry.

Bottom line is it looks good for "first time doing" stuff. Keep it up bawsss!!!

DAAAMN! really diggin the way the box is coming out, so unique looking, I love it!! keep it up

Thanks guys

Scooter99 , I know exactly what your saying about extending the port and then glassing all the way around the sub. I have also thought about how I could do it and I have decided it will have to wait until the box V.2 or V.3 gets built.

LOL!!! Your spanisheze was clealrly understood. I just need to finish the box I'm working on now. I'm not gonna have a tonneau cover so I need a completed box to shove in the hole when I cut the blowthough. Otherwise I might mod the box I have now. Extending the port would drop the tuning like 1.5hz.

here u go again with all this 1.5hz babble lol just get it finished and installed crank it and let it rip! Then i hop in to take some DBs to the dome :-)

LOL!!!!!

Gonna see how much sanding and bondo I get done on the box tomorrow. And try to see what I can get done on the center console/amp rack based on what I learned from glassing the box.

Archived