Smoove's 1996 Chevy Ext cab C1500 Blowthrough RF, Fi, DD, SMD Meters 6th. updated pics start page 89

I used MS visio to start and then completed it in MS paint. You can do it in paint all by itself, but it might take a little more time to get things set they way you want. I found the jpg's on the web I wanted to used and just cropped and moved till I was happy.

just got done doing one. its not perfect but okay for my first time messing with it

I sold it to get funds for bigger and better. sold it for 30 over what I paid but I got a killer deal on it. lets just say under $200 bnib with a 2 year warranty. it would do wonders for me now. when I get back up and on my feet im going to try and see if the guy I sold it to still has it. if he does it will be mine again. to do what with it I don't know lol. to beffy for a component set. I do have a hx2 power 12 that would love that amp though... god the plans I can make but cant go through with right now.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

6 coats of white and 4 coats of clear.

wet sanding done. Polishing done. first coat of wax done :)

Next weekend the metalic blue in the port will get finished.

Still need to spray the outside of the box with Raptor bedliner before I can say the whole box is done.

I like shiny

20140209_200932_zpsyqp37lh3.jpg

20140209_200958_zpsbtw6cfuh.jpg

20140209_201031_zpsotnrszeg.jpg

I've already covered my box in 15 year old white primer, do you think body filler or kitty hair (Bondo Brand) would stick or would I need to sand it to bare wood?

Nice progress man, you're putting a lot more effort towards the look than I am. Itching to see this some together.

Knowledge is the greatest tool in any garage. It's also the most priceless, and most easily shared. icon_nuts.gif

Here's my latest build.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/181273-89-c1500-build-log/

I've already covered my box in 15 year old white primer, do you think body filler or kitty hair (Bondo Brand) would stick or would I need to sand it to bare wood?

Nice progress man, you're putting a lot more effort towards the look than I am. Itching to see this some together.

I don't think you will need to take it all the way down to the wood. I would definitely ruff up the primer with like an 80grit. The light weight body filler I used stuck to ruffed up primer and paint with no problem.

Thanks man, I really want it to look good when it hits the lanes. CleanSierra came by today to help me with the first of making the baffle shiny

Dude, it looks shiny like a bathtub. I LOVE LOVE it! That paint is FLAT and looks like it was shot from a gun and not a can. Good progress. Can't wait to be there for the hole cutting ceremony ;)

You talked me into to doing the second round of wet sanding, thats why it looks that good. Hole cutting will be soon now. I wont have any excuses to not cut when the box is done :)

That's a nice shiny box. The smooth finish should help with airflow.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived