R.I.P David DeRoncey "Enigma on forums/youtube", a great teammate, and even greater friend...

My heart goes out to his wife...I've seen what happens when a family member finds a loved one dead, and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I'm not a very religious person, but Im definitely gonna pray for his family and wife, and that someone comes forward with information to bring whoever did this to justice.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=383610471725342&set=a.151051434981248.39471.100002291763765&type=1&theater

Let me know if this link doesn't work but toolmaker is making license plate with his car etched on them with some script writing. Its 15.50 and all the money is going to help David's wife with the funeral cost.

1349713160_rte.png

Oh God.

Rest in Peace brother. Prayers to his wife and family.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

That last video is very sad. Really hits home for some reason, just terrible circumstances. I hope that they can get justice for him. While it will not bring him back, it will provide some closure for his family.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

I saw the video, and I was extremely saddened by the look of his wife's face :(

What's wrong with this world, why do people do this to those who are kind, and haven't done nothing wrong. Sometimes I have no hope in humanity anymore, except for the fact that we bassheads gathered all together, whether on the fact that we did or didn't know him personally, he was still a fellow basshead. I hope whoever did this to him has it coming really bad to them because nobody, especially a person like David DeRoncey, should ever have their lives taken away for no reason.

Rest in Peace David DeRoncey, for whom I've never met, but always enjoyed your videos, and could tell you were a good person.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Surveillance at the Shell has to have the pictures of the 2 guys for sure, they probably are just not saying anything yet about that

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Car to car?

Bitch-ass motherfuckers! Fucking pussy shit.

I hope someone can come forward with some info. Maybe cameras at the gas station showing who he was arguing with.

I'm with ya man. Seeing his wife like that and the fact she found him..makes me so damn angry.

I just can't fathom wtf people think this solves. I'm not very religious, but in times like this, I hope the fuckers burn. A life taken WAY to soon...

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

People wreaking this senseless havoc and sorrow in the world. I never met him but was definitely looking forward to meeting him at SBN13 like a majority of you guys. Started following his Blazer builds and getting anxious and excited when I'd see a new video on YT. I wanna make the Sunday show but I can't manage that kinda drive after a 14hr shift so its looking like Tampa to me. After I tie up some financials I'll see what I've got left over for a donation. Rest in Peace David!

~Ryan

Archived