why people who don't know me, hate me. RANT.

If you're new to the shit talking or not used to the bs on the net you've never been a gamer. People troll the shit out of you to get a rise and when you come back at them they basically have won bc that's what they want.

I've never met you but you seem to be level headed and overall a nice person, but the 12-15 year olds are obviously gettin to ya haha :)

150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries

If you're new to the shit talking or not used to the bs on the net you've never been a gamer. People troll the shit out of you to get a rise and when you come back at them they basically have won bc that's what they want.

I've never met you but you seem to be level headed and overall a nice person, but the 12-15 year olds are obviously gettin to ya haha :)

shit, i get trolls of ALL ages. You would be surprised how many 40-55yr olds try to diss on me and then i look at their page and they have Anime cartoon or toy train collection video's.......while clearly living in their mothers basement. You got a couple different type of people. Those who grew up with a computer in the house and thats all they know and those who just discovered computers at an older age who have never left home and now have a voice.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Haters gonna hate... no matter what you do there's always gonna be someone hating because they see the lifestyle you live on YT or other sources of media but dont care to even think about the hard work time and effort you put into the things you love to do. atm i dont have much to show for but yet i have people sending my name out saying shit just because they see the things i have but dont realize the sacrifice i made . At the end of the day all those people are just jealous because they dont have what you have and probably wont even come close just becase they spend all that time looking you up on YT just to hate instead of going out there and trying to get there own. People bitch because you dont answer all their stupid questions but they dont realize thats why you have this forum i guess they think all you do is sit by your computer and answer questions all day. Dont even stress those losers cuz at the end of the day thats all they will ever be...losers

Edited by Kris4b11

Factory double din navi unit with 30gb internal

Crescendo bc3500

DD 9512i

Really this kids is still going? This thread was working it's way to it's deathbed and he comes in and lights the fire again? Then says he is done with it just to come back for another round? Don't know about you guys but this kid went from fun to laugh at to just stupid real quick. Im somewhat surprised this thread isn't locked. Should be, we all just need to move on we got better thing to do. Like watching system of the month.

no need to lock it at this point.

I posted this thread because i am simply tired of seeing people hate on me.............who ONLY hate on me because of what someone said to them as they play the sympathy role. The guy who talks shit, i stand up for myself, and then i become the asshole. It had nothing to do with this twirp at all, it was some other stuff that day that put me over the edge. THEN out of nowhere comes this guy. I totally used him for an example. Perfect timing. I'm not ready to lock this thread because he is about as perfect an example as you can get. See how he went to CACO and played innocent? "All i did was ask him about his wheels"...ya right. I can't find one post where this guy asked me something about my wheels in a friendly tone and i was a dick back. Yet he is on another site doing just exactly what this thread is about. Talking about "a fight i never started"...i have the proof and i posted EXACTLY what was said first.

I didn't run to you guys for support, like he said i did....i made this post about something unrelated but ended up making an example out of him instead, just like i would if he ever crossed my path with that mouth.

i completely see what your saying, just kinda surprises that it hasnt been locked just so that there isnt more issues from it. people talking about going to his house and anything along that line is the reason why i think it should just be locked. i understand being upset about the guy and guys like him but to take it as far as talking about going to his house is high school drama. no one that claims to be a grown adult should go that far for any reason.

its one thing to rant but when people taking it that far is kinda pathetic imo. a rant is to blow of some steam but getting so overworked about the he said she said bs that you talk about finding where they live and going over to their house is exactly what goes on in high school.

( not directed towards anyone person just my own rant related to the subject )

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

LMAO "rot in hell, asswipe." Sounds like 412CVX

I want to multi-like this post.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

what issues can come of it. We can call his dad?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

COMPLETELY unprovoked comment. I never said a thing to him. Anyone feel sorry for this little puke?

Yes for the fact that he has had everything he owns GIVEN to him so he doesnt understand the meaning of hard work and life.. So he has that cocky ass attitude that one day I am sure he will mouth off to the wrong person and get a surprise adjustment

thats what happens when hes had everything handed to him his entire life. He has an entitled attitude. So whos building him his new system? For an audio guru you'd think he would have people designing boxes and claiming affiliation (which really isnt so).

I do love the Id knock you on your ass shit. the only way that happens is if he jumps from the third story and lands on someone. he's in the same weight class as an optima battery.

HT is a big samoan lol... It'd be funny to see him square up with this jackass... It would be David vs Goliath on an epic level lol

what issues can come of it. We can call his dad?

:rofl: WTF hahahaha

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i wish i had a dollar for everytime the word "hater" was used in this thread, i could afford a new amp.

but anyway i could tell meade was getting tired of the shit talkers just by seeing how he responds to some comments on here sometimes. he'll call someone an idiot really quick lol. Everyone has a breaking point.