Dwn4BassAlan Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 I can say from first hand experience, if a teenager is gonna do dumb shit like this, there's a need for serious change. I understand the consequences of driving and even though I have a fun car and nice roads and shit, I would never over push my limits like that. The point is that if she doesn't get it now, you have to make sure she understands soon. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
littlebuck1919 Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 i once had a gf who thought that just because she got different tires (not brand new, but like 80% tread left) on the front of her Mercury Sable she could do 80mph+ all of a sudden again in the middle of winter (it's WI...we dont get clear enough roads to really try that) and then there's me...do i recommend speeding and driving like i do to everybody around here? FUCK NO! most people can hardly start their vehicles, let alone try to keep up with me in my damn cavalier, they have no idea how long it takes them to stop, how fast they can hit a 90* corner or where they should get at it to not roll or slide all over or anything like that. I'm still learning, i've driven the same car for just over 4 years and there's a few situations i'm still learning about, but some i know i can/cannot do. In my mind, it's about dedication, can you dedicate yourself to learn what you can or cannot do and in what ways? did i try a 20mph corner at 40 right away? lol no, i took it slow and worked my way up till i felt comfprtable then tryed a little faster till that was where the car started getting wierd. sorry for the long, possibly hard to read post, but DAMN, some people don't know the limits. Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586 i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol 6/18/82 - 4/17/12 R.I.P. to my sister Shana
sayhuh? Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 FYI.... Just puttin 'out there <--- Sees Chode moving to Md. Blown
Herokight Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 i once had a gf who thought that just because she got different tires (not brand new, but like 80% tread left) on the front of her Mercury Sable she could do 80mph+ all of a sudden again in the middle of winter (it's WI...we dont get clear enough roads to really try that) and then there's me...do i recommend speeding and driving like i do to everybody around here? FUCK NO! most people can hardly start their vehicles, let alone try to keep up with me in my damn cavalier, they have no idea how long it takes them to stop, how fast they can hit a 90* corner or where they should get at it to not roll or slide all over or anything like that. I'm still learning, i've driven the same car for just over 4 years and there's a few situations i'm still learning about, but some i know i can/cannot do. In my mind, it's about dedication, can you dedicate yourself to learn what you can or cannot do and in what ways? did i try a 20mph corner at 40 right away? lol no, i took it slow and worked my way up till i felt comfprtable then tryed a little faster till that was where the car started getting wierd. sorry for the long, possibly hard to read post, but DAMN, some people don't know the limits. See, I learned that lesson. I ripped the e-brake going 60 down soaking wet roads trying to drift when I could hardly drift on dirt going 30. Some people just don't get it though. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
KillaCam Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 That age of consent can be a little confusing. In Michigan it is 16 but only someone 16-17 would be legal with someone who is 16. So even though the age of consent is 16 it would still be considered statutory rape for someone 18+. Edit: and why the hell is the UP blue?? That land, not a damn lake. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
ROLEXrifleman Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 Those are the 5 great lakes! Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Lbox88 Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 LOL Lakes Superior, Michigan, Huron, and the U.P. are all one big lake with a couple of lines through it. Uncle Merv needs to be taken off of map duty. UBL | Build Log
ROLEXrifleman Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 Don't fuck in the lakes, at least no one under 18 without proper I.d. Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
CDetty Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 OP: Damn, nice girl. And just thought I'd mention that the number of wrecks you've been in doesn't mean much. I've been in 3 accidents as the driver and none were my fault. I like to consider myself a good driver. 1999 Honda Civic- RIP 2003 Acura RSX Type-S
glockman513 Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 This is exactly why I'm making my son work and buy his own car. If you earn it and work for it, you'll tend to take better care of it. He'll be 15 in March of 2012, so he'll start to save soon. When you're 16 you think you're invincible, I know I did. Adrenaline rush always seemed to trump common sense and reality. I don't know how I'm alive. If you're feeling DOWN & OUT, it's time to get UP & IN
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.