iwannabeloud Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 I'm learning how to use google sketchup and I want to see some your boxes. I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.
Neckbeard Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 Im still not very good y-y Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
bighossf150 Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 This is the box that's about to go in my wifes car for a hdc3 10. 1.75 cubes tuned to 37hz with 27sq in of port. My laptops messed up and cant connect to the internet so I had to take a pic of the screen and post it on mobile lol. Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
mttornquist Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 This is the favorite one I've done, i just like it alot because its such a tight fit. That was with inventor btw My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...lmost-complete/
Jessica Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 Learn to use the "follow me" tool. Seriously. It will save you so much headache. If you want to see my designs, go here http://s213.beta.photobucket.com/user/e_coots/library/ there in there, bunch of em' Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
SoCaLBaMF Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
KiKaZz74 Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 I got a thread of this going already. It's anything inventor thread. Check it out if u want. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154787-anything-inventor-thread-from-boxes-to-cars-all-thing-inventor-are-welcome/page__st__60#entry2249467 My SPL to SQ Build Log Vehicle:1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6 Stock AltEquipment: Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12 Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" Processor- MiniDSP 2x4 RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series Wire- EB Flex 2/0 -Member of Team SounDrive
zxsonnyxz Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 Have you made any designs of your own yet? I'll post some of the images i have on photobucket. Here's a consept I'm working on for my own car, after I finish my current build: Earlier consept: I liked the look of this, sadly it was never built.. This on the other hand got built for a pair of DD2512, got loud: Idea I played with for my speakers: A little older: This one was built quite recently, not finished yet: Here's something I did for a guy on facebook: And here's an idea I posted in another thread a few days ago: A random one: I've done more but I don't have pics. STD Passat Build 151db+STD Omega BuildMitsubishi Colt Build - Alpine|Focal|PeerlessHome Stereo BuildSmall Tang Band build - 4" fullrangeBox for 4 8"My Saab 9000 Build- I'd be very happy if you cared to check out the logs and give feedback!
Herokight Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 Newest one I did. I think ya'll got me beat, but that port was a pain in the ass to tune. 9.99cuft, 73.945sqin of port tuned to ~34hz. Little small on the port, I know... Wish I could get the one I posted on fb a while back. I don't have it uploaded to photobucket and I'm on mobile. :/ Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.