So- how you like your 2013 Federal Tax Increase??

This fuckin sux !!! Its hard as hell to make ends meet as it is ...........

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

No doubt Randal.

This whole "just 2%" or "just 4%" stuff is ridiculous. It is MY PERCENT. MY MONEY. Not the gustapos.

Secondly- I run my household budget on percentages. Pulling 4% straight off of the top blows everything. Especially when you are talking about how little it is anyway. Chris Rock did a standup one time talking about Divorce and the women getting half. If you have $30 Million, and you have $15 Million left- you aren't starving. But if you have $30,000... and she only leaves you with $15,000.... "you can't run back to your mamma because you ain't in love- you gots to die!" lol

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Where I work I only get paid once a month so I have learned how to stretch a paycheck. Although I don't like seeing more money come out I have prepared for it by cutting back on other things.

For instance after the superbowl is over I will be dropping Cable TV and just keeping internet. I will use my roof top antenna for local channels and a Roku for internet streaming for Netflix and Hulu. This will save me about 75.00 a month.

Unless I have something to do I really don't go anywhere except work and home to save on fuel cost. I can get a month worth of fuel for about $160.00 a month it use to be about $240.00 a month so another good savings.

^ I hear you Hotdog. But what do you do when you have already done all of that?

First to go is charitable giving. Then you start looking for handouts. That is where the government steps out there to "help" you. All the while they are the reason you are broke to begin with. Then when they have you on the dole- you are done. Stuck in the rut. Where is the incentive to work harder, do better, make more $, purchase more?

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

You guys do know that when the country is in debt tax increases is pretty much a given. When Bush was in the WH he cut taxes and went to war.... A HUGE NO NO. He spent a shit load on war and cut taxes, therefore there was more and more debt. Dont get me wrong, Obama's rate is even higher as far as increasing debt. But since the baby boom generation is now claiming social security, and whatnot there is a huge influx of money getting drawn from the federal government therefore more debt, debt, and debt. That is why taxes will go up, and probably continue to go up. The American people have been living above their means for a long time, we want so much but want to give so little back to the government (which is understandable).

fyi, im mainly a repub, but I vote for the one with better policies, and I didnt vote for obama...

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Dont know if there is a good will in your area but I have shopped a Good will several times. Some people may think all they have is hand me downs there but that is not true. They actually have some really nice stuff there.

They may have clothes there that still have the tags on them never been worn.. Save a ton of money if you need clothes, Furniture, etc..etc..

Food- Coupons, Coupons, Coupons

many ways to save if you put your mind in savings mode

There was an increase? My checks are d

irect deposit so I don't even have a pay stub it's all electronic.

i have direct deposit and still can tell when money is missing.. you should know something is up when your weekly $500 has gone to $450

my checks vary each week so really I never know how much my next check will be. Increase or not still sucks and still making it hard as hell to make ends meet

Dont know if there is a good will in your area but I have shopped a Good will several times. Some people may think all they have is hand me downs there but that is not true. They actually have some really nice stuff there.

They may have clothes there that still have the tags on them never been worn.. Save a ton of money if you need clothes, Furniture, etc..etc..

Food- Coupons, Coupons, Coupons

many ways to save if you put your mind in savings mode

I got three suit jackets at Good Will. really the only thing I've ever gotten there. they were even on sale and I got them all for $5 lol. My favorite one, I have a guy argue with me that it must be a really nice jacket when I was telling him it was a really cheap jacket. He wouldn't believe me.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Well I know the increase blows ass, but I knew it was coming at some point so I have always been mentally prepared. That 2% tax break was only supposed to last ONE year not 2. Do I think it helped with some economy recovery, yes I do. The 2012 Christmas spending was record setting. It didn't matter who the freak got voted to be president, the fed was not gonna let that tax break go another year. Will it effect my spending, yes. No I didn't vote, but again it's increase that was gonna be there. And we should be happy it's only returning to what it was it could have been higher. One last thing, I didn't vote because I was sent out town at the last minute for work. My not voting was not because of something I decided not to do.

I get paid weekly, my supervisor is back so I'm gonna be back to getting $300-350 a week. Since he was out on leave for half of December I was working OT hours, plus extra time for training and working Xmas so my paychecks were in the $5-600 but b/c of that I spent a lil more on my parents for Xmas and bought myself a bunch of things not even thinking about the upcoming raise in taxes now.

This also sucks b/c I'm looking to get a car, 2003 Audi Avant, will have to make a down payment of about $2300 and pay off the $6500 to the credit union but the hey 1.8 engine will save me gas compared to my V8 Northstar Caddy and won't have to worry about when its gonna break down. I do surely hope we get our tax returns on time so I can pay off my medical bill and most of my student loan I still owe.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived