Second Skin Audio

Price estimate for a box.

Ryan929

I was just wondering about what you guys thought a reasonable price on a custom box for a single cab s-10 would be for 2 12s. Right now i have a prefab box but i want to have as big of a box possible that i can fit behind the seat without doing a blow through or anything of that sort.

Thanks.

if your paying a shop to build the box you looking at about 250+ or if you do it yourself less then $100 in material.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Assuming you have all cutting equipment. Less than $100 IN materials. i know here in louisville people will do boxes here for lower than 150 and they are REALLY good

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

Well i am in florida and I am not very good at wood work lol I could probably build a square box but being as it is a single cab truck it would need to be a wedge shape And i would love for it to be ported and tuned lower but i dont think there is enough space): Its pretty loud but it doesnt pick up lows very well

Im sure if you post up your location. Im sure you could find somebody from here to build you a good box at a decent price.

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

any time ive had lowes cut wood for me its off by at least an 1/8 or more.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived