The power to enact executive orders = Dictator status. The only check on executive orders is the second amendment.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

i dont even own a gun of any kind, and am not planning to own one. but this shit is getting really ridiculous. i really feel like Obama is over reacting to the whole situation. In the event that guns ARE banned, what does he do about security for himself? are cops not going to be allowed to carry firearms at all? even if they do, what keeps some maniac from jumping a cop and taking his gun then going and shooting a bunch of little kids? this shit has probably been happening for a while and the government just doesnt let it get out in public. 2012 was a fucked up year for crazy incidents but i feel like thats only because the media exposed so many of these unfortunate events.

maybe its just me, but i dont think that guns are the problem. its americans not having a harsh enough consequence for their actions. bring back the death penalty for PROVEN murders and i think it will calm some of this down. jail has gotten too comfortable in my opinion so people arent as scared of that consequence.

we have the death penalty here in AZ

^^Yup, and one of our jails over here is far from pleasant too, its pretty bad that people have taken it to supreme court saying its inhumane how they treat inmates there but since they get the basicest of essentials such as tents to live in, 3 meals a day that meet the minimum calorie requirement, and water to drink it's fine.

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

Some fuvking bullshit. Need to pick me up a gun now

Is this still for "assault weapons" or all guns. Sorry I didn't read the links

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I would venturr to say knowing obama its attacking everything

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

a lot of scenarios running though my mind.

If it did come down to a Civil War do you think the Military would seriously turn there guns on the american people.

Remember a lot of men and women in the military are gun owners too.

I think a big problem would be China coming for their money in the event of a Civil war.

Thanks for the links and info guys, its sad that Im thanking you for this as I wish something like a gun ban would never come up. I'm thinking about selling my Saiga 223 rifle too, to get some others.

Wonder how many people are doing their tax return early to pick up a new firearm....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Im going to put a deposit on a new handgun this weekend. Gonna get mine and stock up on ammo as quick as I can

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Archived