gonna be both

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Should be less concerned about what it applies to and instead worry that it's happening at all. Who wants to take bets on when someone is gonna start a petition to remove both from office on base of treason and not upholding their oath into office?

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.

EDIT: My bet is that it will be up within the next 7 hours or so.

Dumb question: this 10 round magazine limit is for rifles, not hand guns, correct?

ANY magazine. And depending on you interpret some of Feinsteins shit, semi-auto's period might be in danger as well.

I think this is the beginning of the end. Anyone else read about the section of Obamacare that pretains to RFID chip implants? Well I did, you can read it yourself, in the Obamacare bill, from the federal gov't page. Hidden in Obamacare, a laws was passed, granting the gov't the right to implant RFID chips into the citizens, being mandatory if they so choose. Dont believe me? Thats fine, its already in the bill, on the books, and passed into law. If anyone wants proof, let me know, Im sure I can find the text and link it.

So lets review boys and girls, forced into a "healthcare" plan that the people had no say in, hidden in that "healthcare" bill is a lawing allowing them to make it mandatory for us all to wait in line for our "chip", and finally, now today, the begining of the trampling of the second amendment, the one amendment meant to keep a level playing field between us and the tyrants ( be them foreign or domestic).

Something wicked this way blows. My "social" group has now kicked things into high gear for our plan if this shit starts to go down, a cpl of you know what IM talking about, just remember what I told you guys.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Think I missed it, turned it on as he was hugging all the kids :(

look something like this?

831FB095-53F4-4F6B-91EE-660F65C9A936-5710-000004A8C78EFC38.jpg

92E98B20-E385-4BC5-80A9-1625E852E080-5710-000004A6A2D4CE94.jpg

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Dumb question: this 10 round magazine limit is for rifles, not hand guns, correct?

ANY magazine. And depending on you interpret some of Feinsteins shit, semi-auto's period might be in danger as well.

I think this is the beginning of the end. Anyone else read about the section of Obamacare that pretains to RFID chip implants? Well I did, you can read it yourself, in the Obamacare bill, from the federal gov't page. Hidden in Obamacare, a laws was passed, granting the gov't the right to implant RFID chips into the citizens, being mandatory if they so choose. Dont believe me? Thats fine, its already in the bill, on the books, and passed into law. If anyone wants proof, let me know, Im sure I can find the text and link it.

So lets review boys and girls, forced into a "healthcare" plan that the people had no say in, hidden in that "healthcare" bill is a lawing allowing them to make it mandatory for us all to wait in line for our "chip", and finally, now today, the begining of the trampling of the second amendment, the one amendment meant to keep a level playing field between us and the tyrants ( be them foreign or domestic).

Something wicked this way blows. My "social" group has now kicked things into high gear for our plan if this shit starts to go down, a cpl of you know what IM talking about, just remember what I told you guys.

http://skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/10898/does-the-us-health-care-bill-have-a-provision-of-rfid-chip-implants-on-americans

Knowledge is power - you're spreading lies you are being told.

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

Think I missed it, turned it on as he was hugging all the kids :(

look something like this?

831FB095-53F4-4F6B-91EE-660F65C9A936-5710-000004A8C78EFC38.jpg

92E98B20-E385-4BC5-80A9-1625E852E080-5710-000004A6A2D4CE94.jpg

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow that is amazing. Also to who ever said they are to get impeached, that is so true, they are supposed to protect the constituion. If they remove the second ammendmant, that is completely going against that.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

http://skeptics.stac...ts-on-americans

Knowledge is power - you're spreading lies you are being told.

Acually its right there in the link you provided me slick. Now a smart person would then read what you posted and wonder hmmm... what exactly is a class 2 device? So then, you look up class 2 devices as approved by the FDA, and see that an RFID chip is indeed one of these class 2 devices, wheres pacemakers and the like are I believe class 3 items.. Read between the lines, not just on them.

So then what is the prupose of an implantable device, capable of storing and monitoring personal data, that has its own unique identifier? Dunno you tell me.

"Approved by the FDA, a class II implantable device is a “implantable radiofrequency transponder system for patient identification" ( this is one of the devices listed, not the only one.) Things like dental fillings and hearing aids are also in this category.

The wording is much like most of the crap the Gov't slops down in front of, ambiguous in nature and open to many forms of interpretation. The fact is, the wording of the bill doesn't plainly state that we will be told to get in line and receive our tracking implant... But it does open the door for such a situation to occur. It opens the door to us being required to have a device inserted "under Obamacare" to "track" us in one way or another.... As has been stated and proved many times in court, if the law doesnt specifically say it is illegal, then it is completely legal. Period.

The wording of the legislation, along with the classes of devices included, does allow for a situation much like I described to happen. It is not that I am spreading lies, only the FULL truth about the wording of the bill. Again I say read between the lines, and realize that a medical device that has its own ID number, when combined with the info for the patient the device is being used by ( and the patient info can be whatever the gov't decides they want it to be, Again, as stated in your link) Can be nothing more than a few clicks on a screen away from being a way to monitor things about people very easily.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

IMO it is all too late. I'm not one to give up- but I will say we are just wasting bandwidth and our time at this point. Some of us have been screaming at the top of our lungs for years to no avail.

Go get your guns, ammo, supplies, nitro cleaning solvent and oil. Have your house in order for anyone who intends to and will act to intrude on it. Go about your lives and be prepared.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived