Jump to content

Just need a quick vent


Recommended Posts

Posted

Sounds like your throwing the friendship away and not her, just cause she blew her cool doesn't mean she wants to stop being friends.

We all lose our cool from time to time but it is how you handle that that determines everything else that goes on in life.

Isn't that like punching your dog and then saying it's the dog's fault he doesn't want to come when you call?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Posted

Haha around that age woman get crazy. I'm 21 and talking to a girl that is 19. One day she just quit talking to me. Couple days passed and I was WTF. So i called her she hung up and texted me that she didn't wanna talk to me anymore because her boyfriend didn't like it. lol my bad on that. The real punchline is she broke up with him a day later and came back to me...

1349713160_rte.png
Posted

Look.

Every woman has a crazy switch that we as men must work hard to never flip. Some are easier to switch then others ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

Look.

Every woman has a crazy switch that we as men must work hard to never flip. Some are easier to switch then others ;)

Smart smart man. He knows the game ;)

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Posted

Im 18 and i'm still in high school you have no idea what i have to deal with all the immaturity around this place! lol Bitches be crazy though!

02 impala

VM-1

2 dc 12 xl's

RF t2500bdcp

Second skin damp pro

Kenwood head unit

240 mechman alt

d3400 in the front

d3100 in the rear

50ft Rockford fosgate ofc 1/0

Posted

Rootbeer, as everyone's stated, she crazy. I had a friend who left his itouch in my car and I went out the next day, got drunk, found it. It took him about a week to ask me about it as to which I actually did lose it. What he say? "Can I look man? I swear I left it in there?" "sure" and neither of us found it and he went and got a new one. End of that story. But then I got out of the military and we haven't spoken since haha. And of course, friend was a guy.

But how you win an argument with a woman, any woman? When she starts her crazy talk, speak up and be loud. Talk over her, yell if you have to. Say something COMPLETELY off topic and get out. "Root, what the hell, you can't find" "I DON'T EVEN LIKE IT WHEN YOU BE CALLIN ME AND SHIT" and hang up. Catches them off guard and gives them no time at all to respond.

Sheena = pedobear

Posted

She's using you for your car and your shit.

Best thing to do is let her know if this isn't resolved then the relationship will be terminated.

Stress that y'all are fighting over a charger, a fucking charger.

Make up some story about how you might have thrown it away or dropped it outside when you were cleaning your car and you forgot.

Act like an idiot and just say oops sorry your right I lost it, here's $5.

Or just FUCK HER IN THE ASS!

I'm not sure why your giving a 19 year old a ride if she's not having sex with you.

Make that shit stop.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Posted

Maybe she got mad, because her leaving the charger in your backseat means she wants anal that night.

You had to come over or else you lose her, apparently you didn't get the clue.

But on a serious note, if she acts up like that over something this stupid, then you'd rather don't want her around you.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2851 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...