Volt meter

If you can spend thousands on the system, an extra $70 shouldn't even be noticed.

However to your question, looks to be another Stinger volt meter, could be the same internals. Probably will show your voltage, might not break and we all watched how far off these type volt meters can be.

But, for $20 or so it might be worth trying out.

for $20 yeah you can try and then rebuy it a few months later

you get what you pay for and everywhere i look i see them lasting a few months or to be re-calibrate every time you turn your car off and on. so going cheap will cost more in the near future

I certainly wouldn't try one for many reasons, but I know some people just love to be cheap on stuff.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

^ never saw that video before. Impressive.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

If you can spend thousands on the system, an extra $70 shouldn't even be noticed.

However to your question, looks to be another Stinger volt meter, could be the same internals. Probably will show your voltage, might not break and we all watched how far off these type volt meters can be.

But, for $20 or so it might be worth trying out.

for $20 yeah you can try and then rebuy it a few months later

you get what you pay for and everywhere i look i see them lasting a few months or to be re-calibrate every time you turn your car off and on. so going cheap will cost more in the near future

I certainly wouldn't try one for many reasons, but I know some people just love to be cheap on stuff.

that's because many people don't see it adding up. $20 today... $20 in June... $20 in November...$20 in March... K, coulda bought a SMD VM1 with that. Should still be good and never need re-calibrated. They just see $80 vs $20.

Sheena = pedobear

The VM-1 is so much better because it has a easier readout and it responds atleast 10 times faster.

As you could see in the video the VM -1 showed a drop below 12.5v, while the stinger was reading 13.4v.

@Slayer

I'm pretty sure the components are 100% the same, just a different insert.

Audiotechnix doesn't seem like a company that would actually take the time (or has the knowledge) to change the internals.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Archived