Things you want to do before you die

The second worst case is they say no.

First worst case is they file a TRO on you.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I have been sky diving and I am married, have a child, own a home, owned a motorcycle, had a nice N fast mustang cobra car, have a nice gun collection, have traveled out of the country, have met famous people,

BUT I have no tattoos yet and they are on my list, and honestly I would like to learn to play the bagpipes, they just sound cool to me....

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

There are a million things and places you can go that don't cost money. If you were actually cool and awesome like me, it doesn't matter what you do. Being with someone fun is more important than what you're doing. If you think you're poor and boring, you probably are.

But if you think you're fun, exciting, and frugal then you just might be. All this woe is me is straight buzzkill. You can have every reason in the book why it's not working out for you but the only one is you believe any of the excuses you tell yourself.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

• 2 weeks later...

might help if i actually went places but that requires money, and i have a hard time talking to girls i get to where i just freeze up and walk away or become a dumbass douche and make a fool outa my self

I had the same problem, but like everyone else said... The worst she can say is no. And don't go in with the mindset of trying to get with her either. Just talking is the start of being friends, and being friends is the start to a relationship, and if you're friends with a whole lot of girls they can't possibly ALL friendzone you.

lol you underestimate their power :P

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

there is no such thing as the friend zone. It's just a guy who gets pussy whipped by a pussy he wants but can't have. if you put yourself in that position it's no ones fault but your own.

back on topic, I want to earn my life saver pin (successfully resuscitate a cardiac arrest and have them survive) and my stork pin(deliver a baby outside the hospital setting) maybe.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

about getting laid, it is simple, just follow this guy like I did,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5QJ9i_o5vo

:dancing:

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

I would like to see the Grand Canyon , meet Steve Meade, become a mod on the forum lol, win lotto or power ball, have grankids, and last thing I can think of would be tour the entire planet .

Archived