Psychosoundz, channel subcribe

Dude... Thats your own fucking video! ^

it is. but what does that have to do with bass videos? i never posted here for you guys to check that stuff out. i just wanted to see what you thought of the bass vids. jees you guys are assholes. if im in the wrong place to post that one thing. but jee to call it spam or trying to "pump my own shit" is bs

It Just does not look right when your 6th post on this website it asking people to subscribe to your youtube channel is all. If you actually legit calling us all assholes you must be new to the internet. I back KyLar 100% in what he said.

Also your videos are promoting a SCAM website. I am more than familiar with those pyramid sites. and turn your money into this sites.

For those of us to do make money online, we dont tell anyone about it.

Also your 7th and 8th posts were calling us all names. Not a good start on here my friend.

and what i amd promoting is a "aaa" type service. its actually gotten my friend a new car and apartment doing it... but i was not posting here for you guys to see that.

Okay he has less then 10 posts guys. So even if he has been lurking the forums he hasn't had any back and forth with any members to really know how conversations work around here. Give him a break. Carbon the video you posted is odd but lets just look over those two since you can't even watch them...

I remember when I first started posting on here even after like a month or so of lurking I had still said some stupid things. There is no reason to go off on this dude for what he posted just trying to say hi to everyone. He may be here just to learn like most of the people here, lets not turn him away from us.

All that being said welcome to the forums buddy.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

now_kiss.png

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

how about a hot girl hairtrick to make this thread cooler.... btw no need to sub

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Lol just saw op got butt hurt that's all.

Nobody jumped on him

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I don't see anything wrong with a new member trying to show his videos. I didn't see the original video but if you like it, sub. If not, don't. I don't think it's trying to profit from the traffic here. YouTube videos are all over the place, it's not taking something away, meh

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived