Was stolen out of a storage unit. And he he pretty sure it's someone he knows. He has the subs

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Was stolen out of a storage unit. And he he pretty sure it's someone he knows. He has the subs

Just being real, if I had shit stolen and it turned up in the hands of someone I know, I'd seriously have to BTA. Even people that know me casually know better to fuck with my money/property or my family, cause I will seriously go to jail and not think twice about it.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

This ^^^

They broke into my storage unit, when I had just put this stuff less than three weeks ago. It is a gated storage facility, that advertises 24hr video surveillance.

Turns out, they only have 2 cameras, neither of which were anywhere near my unit.

Here is what all they got that I know of so far.

All my Kicker equipment.

2 - 8" CVT's (d2ohm)

2 - 6.5" KS component sets

2 - 5.25" KS component sets

2 - 5.25" KS coaxial speakers

2 - 4" KS coaxial speakers

1 - ZX 350.4 amp

1 - ZX 350.2 amp

2 - BNIB DC 5.0K's, both w new dual inputs.

BNIB Alpine 9886m head unit

BNIB Alpine 7" touchscreen moniter

used Alpine Imprint

12" custom SoloX w RF frame

12" custom RE (black & blue)

12" custom punch hx2, w DD frame

3 - Power HX2 motors, fully refurbished - like new

My Craftsman router and table

Airbags for rear of PT

And a bunch of other little stuff, like my harness for radio, etc.

At least 5G's worth of stuff, gone. Probably more.

Thanks for the support guys, I'll get through this. Whoever did it better prey I don't find them before the cops do, that's all I can say.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

maybe its someone you know...someone who was envious of your equipement?

or someone who helped you store the things?

hope you get your stuff back

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Damn Trent that freaking sucks big time. I know that you put so much work into everything, but shit just happens. Life still goes on and you just have to look past it. I know that all of that is easier said than done. That was a lot of money on your part and plenty of dreams too I'm sure. I know that you have made it through a lot though, and any way you look at it everything they took is just material.

I wish you the best Trent, and I am a firm believer in you and all of your work. Like a lot of members here it would break my heart to never see another badass Purplehaze Customs subwoofer/work of freaking art made by none other than the Subwoofer Building Pimp himself. Let your dream live on man! Thieves are literally the scum of the Earth, and some day they will get bit in the ass for it.

this is bullshit. second build on here that has gotten jacked in the past few weeks. pisses me off so much.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

Archived