Take care of whatever you have to in your home life first bro. That truly sucks! I still care. I remember you from before the robbery etc. I would look forward to whatever you do audiowise but definitely don't feel the need to do it because people here want you to. If you have to give up audio altogether forever I will support whatever choice you make. Best of luck in whatever you choose to do in life. =)

Curious about something, Do you see or want to see the kid(s) that weren't yours that went to their grandparents? Not sure if that is even an option for you, nor is it ANY of my business but when people start having kids they need to realize life stops being about them and starts being all about their kids (directing it more towards your ex) but what I am getting at is, it might help the kid(s) out more if they got to see you more, someone stable etc. and not feel so abandon and bounced around from person to person. I am not putting ANY blame on you, I am just curious about that because I feel bad for the kid(s) that went to their grandparents, even if the grandparents are great people it still sucks to be abandon by your mom no matter how old you are. I have seen that situation unfold in my own family. I have also dated a gal with a kid for years then we broke up and it's hard to say goodbye to the kid. I also know people who have dated chicks with kids (not theirs) and it's tough on everyone during the break up. Sorry this got so long, and feel free to blow me off, guess I was just curious, thanks for your time.

FYI too, this type of stuff is always on my mind because my wife is a licensed family and marriage therapist through the state of MN with a masters degree and I have to hear some horror stories about families and court etc. etc. Also, we are involved in fostering kids from time to time (more so my wife and her parents) so time to time when I have my daughter I am bringing extra kids places and paying for them etc. and a person really can grow attached to kids who you know for maybe only a day sometimes (sometimes 6 months to a year). Anyway, kids are innocent and I feel bad for them all, soft spot in my heart for all kids. I admit my wife and I aren't together right now though.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

if you haven't already gone to the child services office you might want to go down there tell them she abandon her children.. and put in for full custody.. i don't know what state you live in but here its a state that usually sides with the mother even with sufficient cause not too.. that way you are covered if she comes back and tries to take them

if you haven't already gone to the child services office you might want to go down there tell them she abandon her children.. and put in for full custody.. i don't know what state you live in but here its a state that usually sides with the mother even with sufficient cause not too.. that way you are covered if she comes back and tries to take them

I got a story for you, but will PM.

Be hard to take the financial burden of all the kids, going back through his log must be 3+ kids? maybe she was getting child support? This has gotten way out of hand, gonna not post anymore unless on topic. best wishes OP.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Welcome back.

Man ole man sucked reading what happen to you.

Stay strong She will get hers, it's a matter of time.

I also wonder what happen to you.

You sir recone subs and build systems like a mad man.

As said Stay Strong. Worry about you not us Guys.

• 1 year later...

Any updates man? I remember reading this build here and there and decided to read it start to finish.

I really appreciate the detail and effort you put in, id hate to see this build forgotten

Archived