Second Skin Audio

Fi No Longer Selling BTL Subwoofers??

Max1636

Quality and time it will take to receive my subs?

They're very good subs. I'd expect a typical 3-6 week wait.

I knew there was gonna be a wait. But when you read people got fired at small company just makes me wonder

Great subs all around they have had some customer service issues in the past but everything should all be on track here they have been very busy with new releases of orm built products and everything else they have been swamped, Shawn no longer works but I've still had good luck going on their Facebook page and messaging them normally fast response; when I do order Fi stuff

Hence I'm a AA guy; but all their subs are beast is take n2s over sp4s in ported box; sp4 in band pass and the. Team subs above all :peepwall: shit I did a 156 out the gate no testing with 4 15s

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Wish I would have been a little cooler and got some of the 411 on the team subs. I had asked and confirmed that nothing new would be coming out, I didn't need information or details but a yes or a no. Was promised a no, buy six mayhems...two months later team sub is released. I'm not worried or mad but damn...I would have done six of those beasts in a heart beat.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Wish I would have been a little cooler and got some of the 411 on the team subs. I had asked and confirmed that nothing new would be coming out, I didn't need information or details but a yes or a no. Was promised a no, buy six mayhems...two months later team sub is released. I'm not worried or mad but damn...I would have done six of those beasts in a heart beat.

. This I think was the main issue I could never get a straight answer on any question I asked .. Pretty sure it will get better now that changes were made with employees .. An all the 4in coils subs are beast

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Great subs all around they have had some customer service issues in the past but everything should all be on track here they have been very busy with new releases of orm built products and everything else they have been swamped, Shawn no longer works but I've still had good luck going on their Facebook page and messaging them normally fast response; when I do order Fi stuff

Hence I'm a AA guy; but all their subs are beast is take n2s over sp4s in ported box; sp4 in band pass and the. Team subs above all :peepwall: shit I did a 156 out the gate no testing with 4 15s

Are your mystery AA subs going to be sold to the public???

I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

as stated before ANYONE will be able to buy a TEAM FI sub and just to lay some things at rest there IS NO TEAM FI.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Yes team fi went down in flames ... I an my team still rep AA to the fullest but didnt an wouldn't get support from the team as it is a dealer only company .. Ill say this received my subs in 3 weeks time custom built .. Scott is the man an I've never sounded as loud an clean

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Archived