newls1 Posted April 26, 2013 Report Posted April 26, 2013 Still waiting for the PM I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
n8ball2013 Posted April 26, 2013 Report Posted April 26, 2013 i showed you my balls last week. should have saved it. \ One thing that may suck a little is im not sure what the internet usage is going to be like. Weird because Im going to be in charge of it all but I dont know how much Ill be able to get on here while at work. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
newls1 Posted April 26, 2013 Report Posted April 26, 2013 so small, i must have missed it.... ol well I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Ben Fultz Posted April 26, 2013 Report Posted April 26, 2013 Congrats, Better work environment and more money are always a good thing.
ric006 Posted April 26, 2013 Report Posted April 26, 2013 Congrats I love bonuses but I hate how much they take in taxes I get bonus 4x a year just sucks when you watch them take 2k out of every bonus
TheBetterMethod Posted April 26, 2013 Report Posted April 26, 2013 I got a $20 gift card as a bonus last year. My job f-ing sucks. Congrats Nate! 2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3 The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/ 140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash! REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified
dog24fret Posted April 26, 2013 Report Posted April 26, 2013 Congrats n8. Glad you got it you sound as if you work your but off to get there. Unlike some we all know who want it all but don't want to earn it. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Azagtoth502 Posted April 26, 2013 Report Posted April 26, 2013 pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Baydestrian Posted April 28, 2013 Report Posted April 28, 2013 I got a $20 gift card as a bonus last year. My job f-ing sucks. Congrats Nate! LOL dafuq is a bonus. I've never got one ever. I guess I need a career instead of a job lol. Congrats man, $30k increase is more than I make in a year lulz 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
big dee Posted April 28, 2013 Report Posted April 28, 2013 More money for more bass. Plus a week out of the year you will get paid to tweak your wall
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.