(Mars One Applications) Who wants to become part of history?

The thought of that much risk and isolation scares the shit out of me. Space is a big NO, I'll take my 9.81m/s^2 and supermarkets.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Interesting, but If they actually make it to Mars and land safely I'll be surprised (and excited). I've always been intrigued by space. One concern right off though...zero mention on their site about medical or security support??? Even If I knew I would make the trip and land safely there would be no way in hell I'd go without security provisions and qualified medical staff! But maybe they just left those parts out on the site?

WTF, what kind of secruity do you need ya noob.

Only 1 man I'd trust for TOP FLIGHT MUFUCKIN SECURITY OF MARS

LMAO, Where's Brobby at?

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Interesting, but If they actually make it to Mars and land safely I'll be surprised (and excited). I've always been intrigued by space. One concern right off though...zero mention on their site about medical or security support??? Even If I knew I would make the trip and land safely there would be no way in hell I'd go without security provisions and qualified medical staff! But maybe they just left those parts out on the site?

WTF, what kind of secruity do you need ya noob. Its only "U" and "3 OTHERS" Are you worried that when you land, the little martian trolls might hurt ya... Well, FUCK YA, thats what this program is all about. I cant wait to be the first one on mars to masterbate and smoke a marlboro all in the same day... Breaking records here boys!

I may be a noob to car audio but I am far from a noob to personal security... And it's 4 personnel to start, with follow on missions to total ~40 personnel in years to follow. And a proper mission plan should include provisions for any and all possibilities. But if turning a blind eye out of ignorance, to at least making a valid attempt at securing your security and well being (and the missions) makes you feel better then by all means enjoy lol.

Wow, watch out. We got a bad ass here.

They didn't talk about food so I'm going to assume they don't have food either, I'd be worried about what I would eat once on mars. Did they say anything about clothing? Guess we're just going to Adam and Eve it. Billion dollar enterprise brought to its knees by a guy who's qualifications are knowing about security details, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Hahaha ....lol real nice conversations here gentlemans

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

Wow, watch out. We got a bad ass here.

They didn't talk about food so I'm going to assume they don't have food either, I'd be worried about what I would eat once on mars. Did they say anything about clothing? Guess we're just going to Adam and Eve it. Billion dollar enterprise brought to its knees by a guy who's qualifications are knowing about security details, lol

I fail to see where I have tried to come across as a "bad ass" in any post???

Lol you guys make me laugh. This conversation is precisely why I try to stay out of "off topic". I was simply making a constructive observation. At the end of my first post I even said maybe they just didn't mention those two details. And there are many details not mentioned on their site that I believe any person seriously contemplating volunteering for this would, or should, want to know before hand in order to make an informed decision. The fact of the matter is, none of us know exactly what they have, or have not, set contingency plans in place for... because we are not part of the mars mission. That alone should invoke the need/want for answers of the unknown shouldn't it?

Brought to it's knees? Really? LOL, you guys are just too much! One person voices a concerned question instead of just jumping on the bandwagon with "F-yeah!" and people get all bent out of shape. I never attacked the project lol. On the contrary, I truely hope it's a success. But without having first hand knowledge I can't help but have many questions. Not everyone has the same point of view guys. If that makes you want to bash me on here, then by all means lol. Gotta love freedom of speach, I do.

Yeah, I stopped reading. Blah blah blah

I didn't say anything about the security detail. I'm merely pointing out the error in your logic. Lets see if I can make this easier to understand.

They didn't say anything about security so you assume there is no security.

They didn't say anything about food either. Do you assume there is nothing to eat?

Did it talk about protective gear or clothing? Following your logic would lead me to say nope, we got balls hanging ass hair waving.

The point being, if you're still with me, is that you may be worried about nothing at all considering your only point is they didn't say anything about it. Not really a logical assumption, was it?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Dear god.

Go to tthe page and sort the applicants by rating. Fuck that women is ugly. I could not be forced to breed with her.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived