Sonic Electronix

Really? An idiot? Look at a calendar and count how many business days came between my orders being placed and the orders being shipped. Not a single thing would have needed to be shipped on Saturday to meet the statements on their website.

I really do think I've stumbled into the twilight zone.

from the time your order is processed on Monday is 4 business days.

Depending on the time your order was ready for ups pick up it may have been 3 bushiness days.

Again you are not the only customer, and others are buying, so your order may not be ready by the time ups does their last pickup for Monday, and goes out Tuesday, however your tracking info is already billed and in the ups system, meaning sonic has your order processed and waiting on ups.

Maybe if shipping was too slow for you, you should of paid for a faster shipping method besides the FREE shipping they offer on most their items.

Now if your order is in deed split, and an item or more is coming from the CA warehouse due to someone buying the last of the stock at their KY warehouse, you generally are waiting 4 days minimum when an item is shipped from the west coast to the midwest....

Edited by Audiofanaticz

Dude, just what do you not understand about me wanting to hear something from Sonic?

And what do you not understand about internet forums being a place for people to discuss their real world experience with vendors, in their own section or elsewhere?

Would it be better if I posted this on generic internet forums where Sonic may not even see it? I posted this in their forum so they would have a chance to respond.

But, if it will shut you up, the first order was placed at 3:25 PM, Sonic local time. They broke it into two orders for some reason.

The second order was posted at 6:13PM Sonic local time. It would have been a lot earlier had they given me accurate info when I called.

Neither shipped the next business day, as stated on their web site.

Again, your first order on 4/20 is a Saturday, the time your order is not relevant, because Saturday which is the same day, but is not the same business day, the next day would be Sunday again its not a business day.

So your next business day would be Monday, when they will process your order....

Well, you are starting to get it and you are absolutely right about that being when my order should have shipped, based on what their web site said. My order was not processed on Monday, that's the whole point. It didn't go out until Tuesday. I thought that might not be the usual for them so I tried again and there was a delay in shipping again. The second time annoyed me, because I could have been installing this weekend, had they shipped when their site said they would.

This whole thread just started with me stating my disappointment, to Sonic. It was completely factual and I'll be damned if I'm going to stop giving a truthful report on my experience because some of you people got butthurt about it.

And are you really suggesting I should just ignore what their web site says about when my order will ship and pay extra when they advertise free shipping?

Edited by iScream

Really? An idiot? Look at a calendar and count how many business days came between my orders being placed and the orders being shipped. Not a single thing would have needed to be shipped on Saturday to meet the statements on their website.

I really do think I've stumbled into the twilight zone.

from the time your order is processed on Monday is 4 business days.

Depending on the time your order was ready for ups pick up it may have been 3 bushiness days.

Again you are not the only customer, and others are buying, so your order may not be ready by the time ups does their last pickup for Monday, and goes out Tuesday, however your tracking info is already billed and in the ups system, meaning sonic has your order processed and waiting on ups.

Maybe if shipping was too slow for you, you should of paid for a faster shipping method besides the FREE shipping they offer on most their items.

Now if your order is in deed split, and an item or more is coming from the CA warehouse due to someone buying the last of the stock at their KY warehouse, you generally are waiting 4 days minimum when an item is shipped from the west coast to the midwest....

Actually, the subwoofer was apparently drop shipped from Image Dynamics, in Canada, and it still shipped before the amp. At least you're on record agreeing with me that the amp should have shipped Monday to be the next business day. It didn't process until Tuesday either and both orders I'm annoyed about did ship from Kentucky.

Edited by iScream

I like all his post edits....

Oh well the OP reported me for calling him an idiot and not understanding that ups does not ship on Saturdays and Sundays and because he does not know what a business day is, its Sonic Electronix fault for him ordering on a Saturday.... hahaha

I will let another moderator deal with his report.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Another thing he doesnt mention is what time of the day he ordered which also plays a major role in the ship date of your order. I believe if placed after 5pm their time which is pacific time i think, then your order is held off until the next day for processing. Processing can take up to 2 days to complete and then your order is supposed to ship out that day or the following business day. And on top of that, if you bought an item that was in stock at the time you looked on the website, there is a high possibility that when your order finished processing that a previous order had finished processing prior to yours and was pulled from the shelf and the inventory updated at that point in time. Therefore leaving your order to be dealt with later that day or the following. So once your order was processed their stock had been updated in your processing period and the product you purchased had been bought out during this time. So you really have no reason to be upset. I do believe orders are only puled after theyve been processed so there is a possiblity a previous customers order had been processed a little bit before yours causing your item to go on back order. That is a simple explanation for such a simple problem.

The best way to tell if sonic has something in stock is to check ebay for the item and see if they have one for sale as it will let you know in real time on a stock quantity.

Tough to have a site continuously self update with thousands of people buying items every minute of the day 24/7/365.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

In-stock, approved orders are shipped the same or next day, Monday–Friday, within 24 hours of your order being placed. We offer multiple shipping options, such as standard shipping (up to 6 business days depending on your location)

so if it was ordered on sat it could be monday or tuesday until it ships out... and if its processed and waiting on u.p.s its more then likely a ups delay and not sonics. They can't control u.p.s so to blame them without talking to them is asinine

I've never had an issue with sonic shipping, but i know if i order anything from anyone on a friday, it will probably ship on monday, or tuesday. Most likely tuesday because on monday they have all of friday, saturday and sundays AND mondays orders to ship. Most people get paid thursday or friday so the most orders come in over the weekend. So that backlog means that everyone is in hussle mode monday trying to get them all out.

Also, what about the guys like me who order from someone like parts express and i have 15 to 20 different small items. There are humans on the other side in warehouses pulling these items from stock and putting them in a box and wrapping them up so they arrive safely. That all takes time.

Plus, it's free shipping, so why complain?

R8ISBl4.jpg

:peepwall:

Im going to air this out in public as well. STOP POST DUMPING AND THREAD JACKING. Its all you ever do. Contrary to your belief this forum is not about you and about how much attention you feel you need. You single handedly post dump more than the rest of the forum combined.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Brian.... You might want to stop explaining to the OP your reasoning, its obvious you're dealing with a impatient, moronic, individual who solely came here (and joined here for that matter) to slander one of the best online electronics websites there is to TRUST and BUY FROM..

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny