dionysus Posted February 21, 2014 Report Posted February 21, 2014 Hell yeah!! Ridin on them Forgezzz.....y'all ni**az can't afford theze!!!! That shit goes hard, them wheels match the Hummer really well I think! I wish that was my daily driver lol!! Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
Keith77 Posted February 21, 2014 Report Posted February 21, 2014 Meh… Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
rocking.that.eclipse Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 I think that is sexy af. I would love to have that done to my subs
corona_jeff Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 Wait there's '''''''''B''''''' more.
BASS14 Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 so sick! Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessionsSubs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3 Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aeroMids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4 Deck-Factory IntegrationWiring-Memphis40sqft of damplifier Pro http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mheeSMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Tecomah Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 The subs look sick as hell! 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
b-eazy Posted February 26, 2014 Report Posted February 26, 2014 I have a few small upgardes... ive done """"B"""""" fore...the subzzzzz come to """"b"""" ;) will post pics .... :) ... soon
RossGo Posted February 26, 2014 Report Posted February 26, 2014 Such an average buildI mean, everyone has 32s and 50k RMS nowadays haha Yes I have a lot of stereo weight. I build for Smiles Per Gallon not Miles Per Gallon LOLZ My build - 1996 4Runner with 2 18s - 149+ in a sealed box (with radiators)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.