Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

That's sick man. Looking good

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

Posted

he even made it to TV news

cant find link but im sure its coming

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted

Im not sure what happened to the 32's but its back up and playing.

Has custom subs in now. AA motors and I'm not sure what soft parts but I want to say they are Sundown

As of right now he is only on 4 out of the 8 sub amps for some reason. Im not sure if they are down or if he is just seeing how it does before he goes to all 8 amps

Opening day of Star Wars movie

12391002_1649978211935613_86444270797462

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

12439523_1657943167805784_50229836546101

12523153_1657942734472494_42172220959743

12541081_1657612961172138_73892859197724

1918912_1658452827754818_162601088958329

12522911_1658004121133022_26516011627310

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

we want rims

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7925 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...