Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I can't imagine how exited you are

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

I can't imagine how exited you are

its like an early Christmas. ... :) :) :) whoot whoot :);) ;) early LOUD christmas....bwahhhhhahhhh

What I wouldn't give to have something half as nice as that in my truck.

Congrats bro.

Posted

I like that box. I wanna see more

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl



TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png


5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Posted

:( :( :( :( :(Sorry assss shipping company. ...ugh...still waiting on STORMTROPPER to "B" picked up........I should of had it already. :( :( :( :( :(

Who did you use??? Ive use Select One a bunch of times to ship and they have always been on time for me.

ON the other hand FUCK yeah is gonna be in NM soon. WOOOO HOOOOOO

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

I'm going to be the one to go there and ask what shouldn't be asked-

What do you think the total cost of this build was? I imagine more than a house here in the sticks Minnesota. But I fricken' love it!!!! :slayer:

Posted

Congrats on 100,000 views! Also sorry to hear about shipping delays, that blows donkey d!ck! Hope things move FASTER!!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8566 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...