Leo1103 Posted October 6, 2013 Report Posted October 6, 2013 I forgot how awesome those wheels looked 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
SnowDrifter Posted October 6, 2013 Report Posted October 6, 2013 ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Keith77 Posted October 6, 2013 Report Posted October 6, 2013 I'll "B" waiting for my demo Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
boom50cal Posted October 6, 2013 Report Posted October 6, 2013 The H2 on the trailer is understandable...but why the 1 ton Dodge?! Oh yeah, Dodge...must be broken Can't imagine how excited you are, b! On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
OrzechNJ Posted October 6, 2013 Report Posted October 6, 2013 dreams come true... I only can imagine how happy you are ... Great build.. hope to see some vids soon ! sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
kirby Posted October 7, 2013 Report Posted October 7, 2013 This build is AMAZING!!! And that is a big understatement! Well done that is a beautiful piece of work.
b-eazy Posted October 7, 2013 Report Posted October 7, 2013 I'll "B" waiting for my demo ....ive been waiting for my OWN DEMO......BWAHHHHHAHHHH :)
b-eazy Posted October 7, 2013 Report Posted October 7, 2013 The H2 on the trailer is understandable...but why the 1 ton Dodge?! Oh yeah, Dodge...must be broken Can't imagine how excited you are, b! soooooo Xcited. ...lol...u know. ...boom boom BOOM ;)
b-eazy Posted October 7, 2013 Report Posted October 7, 2013 dreams come true... I only can imagine how happy you are ... Great build.. hope to see some vids soon ! thx. .. :) vids stay tuned....lol
Wood Posted October 7, 2013 Report Posted October 7, 2013 About Damn Time!!! *Lebron James Tone when he won his first ring* hahaha Can't Wait B ... Time 4 da Take Over!! 2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS ELECTRICAL: -Singer 230a -Northstar gr34 -(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz -100% Welding Cable FRONT STAGE:-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165 -Hertz HSK130 -Ampere Audio 125.4 SUB STAGE: -(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's -Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2 MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED): -Interior & Exterior Lights LED -Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED) -15% Front, 5% Rear Tint -Roof Spoiler -20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear) -Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!! -Aftermarket Fog Lights -Custom Painted Engine Covers My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109 Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.