Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I can see it being louder sealed up being sealed off at the c pillar rather than at the b pillar. Ever notice how some people lose on the meter when people push on the doors? could be the same thing here.

True, have never thought about it like that at all, good observation!

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Posted

Or the box could be built at a weird depth to give more leg room. Meaning the front could be behind the b pillar just enough that it would look flush to seal it off there. So for looks they just went with the c

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

If you all go back a few pages he said why he didn't seal at the B pillar...

It's a bad ass build for sure

sorry B I didn't make it up today plans changed and I'm going to go up next weekend for a friends bday so I'll be there Saturday and Sunday

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

thanks guys for all your comments as far as the ...c pillar being sealed off...I wanted it like that also....its nice to open the back doors and see the people who r lookin at those biGGGG ASSSSSS LEVEL 6's motors..... ;) ;) ;) ;)

Posted

glad your happy with it B the thing looks fucking beast....damn we need to meet up and swap demo's sometime!

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/


16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/


8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

 

Posted

Not to nuthug, but with the amount of talent, precision, and overall amazing work that Pstone has put into this build- you guys just pick out the stupidest things that are so simple that you may not like. For example, the screws on the back doors, and sealed off at the C pillar instead of the B pillar... I can't fathom the amount of work that Pstone has put into this build! He has really made the effort (and succeeded) at doing everything right-and even correcting the things that were not! It would be nice for you guys to focus more on the awe-inspiring work that he has done then him choosing a different color screw than you would have!

All in all- Great job Pstone! Standing ovation from me!

thanks 4 the support. ? Glad sum people pay attention 2 the real points
Posted

glad your happy with it B the thing looks fucking beast....damn we need to meet up and swap demo's sometime!

thx dude...I'd love 2 swapp demos...fo sho....lol....ill "B" even more happier when ..I turn up my ampssss...after subzzz break in....stilllllll stifffffff as fukkk ;) ;) ;) ,,,, or even turn up alts.... :) :) :) it seems to have wayyyyy much more.....starting to c what the "stormtrooper" likes
Posted

I know it dont matter at all but im just curious, did u check mpg yet ? lol

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9481 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...