Confident? Cocky? Or stupid?

SnowDrifter

Pretty smart actually.

How much would your sales be boosted if customers saw a video of the owner put his own life on his product and get shot at?

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Confidence in the product I say. Same as Richard Davis who invented kevlar armor.

You won't see me trying that shit though :)

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

i wounder how much they would make a windshield for my truck think about it would it break with bass? i don't have that much power or speakers yet to do it but one day i will I'm going to give them a call Monday to see what will they say just for the hell of it might be a good idea you will never have a broken windshield again lol

i wounder how much they would make a windshield for my truck think about it would it break with bass? i don't have that much power or speakers yet to do it but one day i will I'm going to give them a call Monday to see what will they say just for the hell of it might be a good idea you will never have a broken windshield again lol

Keep me posted. I'm curious as well

Confident in his product... Also a hell of a marketing technique... Borderline insanity but its apparent that was NOT the 1st piece of glass tested as previously stated so im sure the results were pretty well known

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I bet it's $10k plus and heavy as hell

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I was just thinking the same thing. "Bass resistant glass." Then again, the average daily driver isn't playing music +150db, so there's not a very big market there...

Unless you go ahead and make it bulletproof and sell it to a wider audience.

:peepwall:

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Archived