Limo catches fire and kills 5

Super sad, driver including 4 ppl made it out. The other 5 got trapped inside and passed away. All 9 people were women in their 30's & 40's going to a Bachelorette party, one of the dead was actually the bride-to-be.

It happened about 10pm on the San Mateo Bridge here in the Bay Area going in the Westbound direction. My boys and I were going the other way across the bridge and had no idea at about 11pm. We saw a bunch of police lights and noticed traffic was completely stopped in the WB direction so we were like damn its bad then we passed by and saw the limo all burnt up and ppl were standing outside of their cars, traffic was back wayyyyyy up for at least an hour. Checked my FB when we got to the party and saw the news report about what happened. We headed back about 2am and the bridge was open except where it happened and they were getting the limo on the flatbed, I couldn't even look at it this time.

ap_limo_fire_deaths_jt_130505_wg.jpg

Video on this link of the fire happening http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57582920/five-killed-in-limo-fire-on-calif-bridge-officials-say/

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Driver pulled over cause the smoke and as soon as he got out it burst into flames. The 4 that escaped are all in the hospital. I have a feeling they actually died from smoke inhalation and not from the fire but the fire looked to be at the rear door which is why they probably couldn't get out. Ppl stopped but breaking out the windows towards the front cab probably could have saved them.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived