Limo catches fire and kills 5

crazy shit man, i read it earlier and my reaction was like wow!

best believe i would of punched a window so hard to break free.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Man what's even worse is the wife to be is the one that dies also.. Just think your about to get married and your fiance is dead that just sucks..

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Dying from smoke inhalation is just as bad. We takes about fires not to long ago. Smoke inhalation causes a person to burn to death without the fire even touching them.

Not to disagree with you but I was under the impression that smoke inhalation caused asphyxiation aka choke/suffocate due to lack of oxygen...

Who told you it causes burning?

We were discussing that in a criminal investigation course. He said the temperature the smoke reaches get to a point when breathing it causes your insides to burn.

But I've also heard the oxygen deprivation thing too. So I'm not sure if certain situations cause one thing and other cause the other or what it is.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

thats horrible any idea of what cause the fire?

Ghost did a stereo install in it
omg !! Lmfao

Guys . . . damn, show some fucking class here. Four people died. This is tragic. My heart goes out to those affected.

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

Do 9 people and all of them couldn't make it out, makes u wonder if that shit was set up. Cars trucks buses SUVs bla bla dont just blow up out of nowhere that's strange shit

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Do 9 people and all of them couldn't make it out, makes u wonder if that shit was set up. Cars trucks buses SUVs bla bla dont just blow up out of nowhere that's strange shit

Conspiracies.

It's a bad tragic, like someone said, it went from going to a happy moment of a couple getting married, to a funeral.

They interviewed the driver, some black guy, and one of the women who made it out and was released from the hospital, she was straight Filipino.

He said they were banging on the window and he was driving and all he heard was smoke so he though they were asking if they could smoke back there b/c they didn't have a panic look on their face then he looked back and realized WTF was going on b/c he saw the smoke. It took him like 90 fucking seconds to pull over for some reason, he said b/c he was on the bridge so he tried to wait. Said as soon as he got out the car went up in flames in the back.

The woman said they were like WTF stop the car, fire! He didn't do shit til he realized then he just hopped out the car and didn't even help them out. They were all trying to crawl through the partition and the woman was telling him to help her but he was on the phone calling 911 I guess. Finally some bystanders stopped and helped the 4 of them out through the partition I guess. They did say one bystander or one of the first women to get out got the back right door open but that oxygenated the fire and he said the first got a lot bigger so basically getting out that way just wasn't an option. All the rest of the bodies were huddled near the partition glass they said.

News also said that the limo is only 8 passengers max but they were one over with 9 ppl. The driver has only been working for them for 2 months, he doesn't book the parties, the company does. Regardless, once they determine WTF happened I see a lawsuit happening. One mechanic who works on limos they interview said it could have been faulty wiring from amps for the sound system (lol @ the ghosts posts and this being one of the possible causes), could have been the ballon bag or some shit for the air ride popping and causing a spark or some shit. Which brings up the fact that witnesses said the limos rear end was sagging really bad when it was driving, even with 1 extra passenger it shouldn't do that.

One of the women who passed away just celebrated her daughters 10th birthday earlier that day.

You can click this link and there is like 3-4 videos you can watch on the story with the interviews http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/peninsula&id=9091445

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived