Kyblack76 Posted May 14, 2013 Report Posted May 14, 2013 To any and or all MODS/ADMINS we need a clean up on post 18. Thanks. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Mister House Posted May 14, 2013 Report Posted May 14, 2013 Damn HowLow you cannot sense a lick of sarcasm can you? Lol. Maybe he is Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory.
tacomaguy1 Posted May 14, 2013 Report Posted May 14, 2013 In huge builds, people say "oh I don't care about numbers" after they have metered it and it doesn't do good....It's their excuse to not have to tell people that it failed on the meter He's flat out lying if he has said that he hasn't metered it Team Flex Issues
TeamHT Posted May 14, 2013 Report Posted May 14, 2013 It's difficult to build a low ground pounding demo system that kills the meter. I still don't think his setup is good for the amount of power and subs he's using, but then again I've also never heard it. It can be touchy when you build a demo beast only to score lower than a build with a quarter the power and half the cone area. I don't really build SPL vehicles, but have always metered my builds regardless of their purpose. My best score to date is a 57.6 walled in my Silverado and I'm aiming for 60s. But it will still be a demo beast, not a score chaser. Also, I don't care about him so just ignore him. Who would honestly think he was in the 30s. I'm pretty sure he could push man juice out his hole and score higher than a 36 at a lower frequency too Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Need Bass Posted May 14, 2013 Report Posted May 14, 2013 Damn HowLow you cannot sense a lick of sarcasm can you? Lol. Maybe he is Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory. My Build Log Heros get remembered, but legends never die.
Ninja_v1.0 Posted May 14, 2013 Report Posted May 14, 2013 We really dont give a shit about him or his score. We honestly dont even like his name around here so I think I am going to go ahead close this topic. OP if you need to know scores go ask him or pay $5 for a demo and get a chance to hear that pos. topic closed When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.