Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Getting a paper cut on my eye.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

 

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Posted

I'm not talking about phobias.

For me:

It would be getting T-boned

Or somehow trapped in a small space. I'm fine with small spaces, as long as I'm in control of it.

And being electrocuted

Edit: I trust we are all mature enough here not to "troll" each other with this stuff

...

I'm gonna hate

Posted

Getting a paper cut on my eye.

Getting one on the tip of the tongue for me

I'm gonna hate

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

This. Banned^ lol

w-t-f-25.jpg

how??????????

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Posted

Driving on the freeway with my window down next to a big rig and a part coming off and hitting me through the window.. i speed up to past big rigs or switch lanes idk why.. lol

Posted

Spiders

Spiders

Not being able to defend myself, it's weird, like in any room ill always take a seat I can see everyone from and shit like that. It's subconscious most of the time, bit sometines I catch myself doing it. Spiders is from a childhood trauma. And the usual burned/drowned to death.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

Getting amps shipped to me and fed ex playing football with them.... :peepwall:

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2319 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...