P4killer_ Posted May 27, 2013 Report Posted May 27, 2013 basically have a brand new battery,but i replaced it with a d3400. what does everyone do with thier stock batts? Setup: 2010 Hyundai Elantra Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000 Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of - DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s
Emmet Posted May 27, 2013 Report Posted May 27, 2013 Buy a battery box or a big enough tool box, two lengths of cable, terminals and some el cheapo battery charger clamps. You now have a backup in case you ever need to jump start your car or someone else in need. Just top up the battery every now and then. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
BoomZoom808 Posted May 28, 2013 Report Posted May 28, 2013 I would get a battery charger and setup a test bench. Really handy to break in subs and test equipment before you install. 2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS Knu OFC 1/0 SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750 Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5 IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12
Omega5002 Posted May 29, 2013 Report Posted May 29, 2013 I have mine laying around, keeping it incase when I go buy a new battery, and they have a core charge. 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
SnowDrifter Posted May 29, 2013 Report Posted May 29, 2013 If it's in good condition keep it on a battery maintainer and check the electrolyte level every 4-6 months. Use it as a backup or whatever testing you need to do If it's not worth keeping, call around. Some places pay for old batts by the pound. ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Nate Futuristic Posted May 29, 2013 Report Posted May 29, 2013 I vote test bench that's what's gonna happen with mine when I get motivation and it stops raining down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups ^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies
DubNDodge Posted May 29, 2013 Report Posted May 29, 2013 I just searched my entire PB for picture I thought I took, which I didn't. I used it for a weight while glue dried. '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
cloud77 Posted May 29, 2013 Report Posted May 29, 2013 WhaT kind of battery is it? 2004 Grand Prix GT (2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2) 5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz MMATS HD4000.05 MMATS SQ4100 Infinity Kappa components Juice Box black cherry Duralast platinum group 34 1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding Singer 250A
bighossf150 Posted May 29, 2013 Report Posted May 29, 2013 I'm gonna make a cooler radio with mine. Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.