The bitches are at all the high-end clubs all year long./ DJ doesn't matter.

You did come from Alaska, though.

I think most people would be surprised at how beautiful our women are. I know most people think all dog faces...and that's half true, lol. But I disagree about everywhere. We were at Rehab pool party with J Cole, and all the ratchet chicks were out. The Tao didn't have too many hit girls, Haakasen was the only place that had more hot girls than the skrillex concert and that almost doesn't count, lol. MGM after UFC fight night so that place was packed. We spent a good amount of time at a lot of the clubs but I wasn't that impressed. I can't explain it, lol. DJ become Skrillex was good, and then the energy just made it dope. Don't care of all he did was push buttons, lol. Music is still his, and I had the time of my life.

I didn't mean the women there are ugly LOL.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

5bc1d0e0-dac5-0131-6c86-0aa0f90d87b4.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Just got back from vacation. From Rockford to Traverse city, around old mission peninsula, couple cities around there, then up to Sault Sainte Marie MI, to Brimley, to Newberry, to Tahquamenon falls, back to Brimley, and then back to Rockford. All from last Friday to today. After all the side driving I'm estimating about around 850-900 miles.

2014trip_zps5a47d535.jpg

IMG_20140621_165512_014_zpslevjdyeh.jpg

Kid zonked out on the bed day 2

IMG_20140622_080012_596_zpstbvc36pm.jpg

Hit this stupid fucker while doing 75 mph going up I-75, edge of the the hood cleaved into the side of his head and when we stopped in Mackinaw I had to shake the hood to get him to fall off.

IMG_20140622_153506_856_zpsm7uunsm1.jpg

Went to Oswald's bear ranch in Newberry, have a pick of wife and I with a little bear cub on the camera, but only uploaded pics from phone so far.

IMG_20140623_153126_510_zpso8nsmk2q.jpg

IMG_20140623_153216_021_zpskd7rtsdy.jpg

Tahquamenon falls

IMG_20140623_170718_461_zpswf0blcoh.jpg

IMG_20140623_170850_768_zpse86xk1yw.jpg

Lake Superior. Went down there for the sunset but then the clouds moved in and this is all we got.

IMG_20140623_211004_107_zpswsdsec5g.jpg

Edited by Lbox88
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

Skrillex is a talentless hack who presses play on his lappy tappy then proceeds to have seizures on stage.

You obviously haven't seen him live then. Let me guess you think deadmau5 is shit too?
You'd have to pay me to see him the people who think he's good are even worse. Babbys first dabble in electronic.

Yeah Joel is shit.

lol so tell me what do you like? richie hawtin? digweed? OR SHALL I SAY MARTIN GARRIX?!?!?!
Those names make me sad :(

You guys might not know, but this argument has already been settled lol, or should I say "parodied"

sorry to break it to you TRT :)

(to be honest, I like some house style music, or less of the extreme techno-y ones, but I would never go to EDM)

Edited by Dwn4BassAlan
  • Like (+1 Rep) 5

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

opinions are like ass holes everyone has them, don't care if you don't like edm or electronic music of any kind. I love the way it sounds playing through my speakers, that's what got me listening to it...some of the cleanest beats I've listened to.

I love going to those type of concerts because of the experience not because I'm looking to be impressed by talented musicians, I go because its on big party, who cares if they sit up there and do nothing more than the average dj does( line up tracks and press play) Those guys know how to get the crowd goin! that's pretty much their job description.

btw if someone payed me millions to press play in front of thousands of people..um' yeah I'd do that!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

We just lost one of my favorite baby horses yet to pneumonia.

The last few pictures I had of her before I left for vacation.

20140616_182752_zps0gjtxgfl.jpg

20140616_182807_zps1oijsnge.jpg

IMG_20140616_194528_zps9lzouymi.jpg

20140616_183103_zpsna3vqepo.jpg

Even with the loss of a great horse we just had the new life brought to the family.

IMG_113016747937803_zpsgynehzdf.jpeg

IMG_113023839775873_zps2vacxcsg.jpeg

IMG_113029089450559_zpsyezuyqmb.jpeg

• Like (+1 Rep) 5
b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.