read that bs of disclaimer though. its not made by the dems its by the citizens for the dems lol how would people know her recommendations... unless she has something to do with it.. this should be illegal.. even when you dont want to vote for them the names will stand out and can vote for them unconsciously.. i know i did last time.. i voted for bitch Dianne without even thinking. her name just popped up and was like i was supposed to vote for her... i hate her fucking guts so bad

Well according to the poll woman in Georgia, even wearing an NRA hat to the polls isn't allowed as it relates to the republican party.

So much for freedom of speech.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Damn, thats fucking weak. Subliminal tactics for votes? How about you lazy-fuck politicians earn your votes by acknowledging the peoples' needs and wants.

Because behind closed doors any polotivian will do whatever it takes to get a vote. All about the Benjamin's baby

I know u have different feelings about "The Demo bus" project, but this alt setup is brilliant imo..

I wonder how much of a difference in horsepower required there is as oppose to running right off the engine. I'd image the hydraulic pump probably wont need as much as 8 alternators would, so he might be gaining some efficiency.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

I try to like the Demo Bus, but then I realize it's a rusted out death trap that will probably break in half during a demo

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

So you're telling me this rug is worth 2800 dollars.....

OVf0pEF.jpg

Well for starters the brown is the wools natural color, special shit found in new zealand

That is probably why its so expensive.

then it was hand knotted in India by naked shiva dancers

I require proof. :takepix:

Edited by Lbox88