One of these sent me to the emergency room, they said it basically gave me a small heart attack.

I've had heart problems ever since.

last energy drink I ever touched.

S36fkNJ.jpg

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I didn't drink them for a LONG time after I drank a monster and passed out golfing. I was driving from the Texas stateline to Stillwater, OK, awhile back and stopped in OKC, grabbed an Xyience from a Loves... damn it was good. Had about 4 or 5 since then. Haven't toyed with me like Rockstar's and Monster's always did. Don't drink more than 1 a week though. If even that

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Yeah, energy drinks just started to make me feel like shit so I stopped drinking them and only have a cup of coffee in the morning now.

I feel a lot better with a plain cup of normal coffee than I ever did with garbage starbucks/beaners coffee or energy drinks, and don't crash from it like the others either.

dude, I drink juice nearly every single morning I work. Feel 10x better drinking a big bottle of juice in the morning that if I drink anything else. Orange juice, cranberry apple, orange pineapple... you name it.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

dude, I drink juice nearly every single morning I work. Feel 10x better drinking a big bottle of juice in the morning that if I drink anything else. Orange juice, cranberry apple, orange pineapple... you name it.

real juice or the juice you buy at the market?

the real juice you juice from fruit and veggies is the best.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That 0 calories monster is my fav drink..

Try the ultra black. Same thing but a black cherry flavor. I like the blue and black ones, red and white not so much.

Edit: Black is a 7-11 exclusive, but my Shell station has them, too.

Never seen a black one.. red one is not too good..

I've never seen the blacks here. I've seen an orange that was alright.

orange is alright.. but still white one is the best for me..

btw. I usually buy two big cans with caps on top.. so I dont have to drink all at once..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

real juice or the juice you buy at the market?

the real juice you juice from fruit and veggies is the best.

X2, making the juice yourself is a million times better than premade crap. Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I can't wait to get out of the dorm just so I can do simple stuff as making juice. Or using a stove.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.