I mean he did write fear and loathing in Las Vegas so it doesn't surprise me.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

somehow now i tend to fill up much faster.. back in the day a coworker and i would go to carls jr after work.. we would order a double 6 dollar burger with large fries and large soda.. back in 2004 the 6 dollar burger was huge. 2 of the meats today make one so it would be like eating a quadruple 6 dollar burger of todays time.. now i can hardly intake the single burger and the drink.. used to eat a XL new york stile pizza by myself. now its a medium.. how the hell that happens

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I'd put my wife up against that. She's 5'3" 105 lbs. We went to local sports bar yesterday. She had a salad, wings, burger, fries, medium pizza and a root beer float. We left she wanted ice cream. Got that. Went home. Less than 2 hours later "what are we having for dinner"

She doesn't do this often but when she does she makes it count

• Like (+1 Rep) 1