I envision the cookie absorbing milk at a greater rate than the filling. Therefore, the structural strength of the cookie will diminish much quicker than said filling. Thusly a catastrophic failure of the supporting cookie sidewall is imminent, which will lead to poorly supported cookie structure, and allow said cookie to become detached from submerging device and float freely in the milk.

In summary, that shit will fail if you're not careful, and you'll be diving for soggy Oreo's.

Edit: Are they using a plastic solo/dixie cup to demonstrate the use of said device? Could they not afford a simple glass container for testing purposes?

Edited by 3vil
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

I envision the cookie absorbing milk at a greater rate than the filling. Therefore, the structural strength of the cookie will diminish much quicker than said filling. Thusly a catastrophic failure of the supporting cookie sidewall is imminent, which will lead to poorly supported cookie structure, and allow said cookie to become detached from submerging device and float freely in the milk.

In summary, that shit will fail if you're not careful, and you'll be diving for soggy Oreo's.

Edit: Are they using a plastic solo/dixie cup to demonstrate the use of said device? Could they not afford a simple glass container for testing purposes?

Is that what you do? You just go around shattering the dreams of fat people?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

sure there is a lot stopping me. I have a business to run. I also don't need to be sued by some nerd on the net who is basically a nobody. Maybe i should fly into your city and fuck your wife in her ass.

As soon as this comment dropped, the sound effect popped in my head.

P79R6c.gif

Oh mercy what a day.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Total game changer for my fellow fat fucks.

LecrOqW.jpg

Just use a fork. It's free

dunkin-buddy-magnetic-cookie-dunker-8759

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Is that what you do? You just go around shattering the dreams of fat people?

I think for competing he might be right, but for daily cookie eating it's not something to worry about.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69