Before I forget, I always think about it at the most random times when scrolling through but I always forget to ask/follow up.

So of the thing that I never saw the resolve of:

-Herokight, are you even still alive? You used to take up half of every thread I was in lol

meh, his pics weren't even funny, just annoying

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Ok, my 2 cents on the whole ghost thing, stfu. 1-he's a dumbass. 2-talking about him causes it to keep going. Just let it drop. Move on. We're not in high school anymore. And I'm pretty sure he can at least visit and see if we're talking about him. But again, just my 2 cents, from a nobody.

Now to get this thread back on track...

e5j.jpg

gigb.jpg

Sheena = pedobear

newest audi lights are a pretty cool technology, they are connected to gps and already knows the road ur driving.

Edited  by knowledge

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

he can go set stuff on fire on another forum.... man he will be missed....

hahahahahahahahaha

:nuts:

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

383285_10151152450188470_835679869_n.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240

Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit

dcid5_zps46f1f305.jpg

Lol yeah they're out there for women.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

lets see how long he starts talking crap about smd on rickteg i know a few others on this site is on there too

Didn't take too long at all really. It's like he's extremely proud of failing, which doesn't matter as long as people notice him. He's probably the kid that would piss his pants in gym class, make a big deal about it so everyone would notice, and spend the rest of the day in the same pissy pants.

And then toss his pissy pants on one of his huge piles of piss pants he has laying around the house when he gets home.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Before I forget, I always think about it at the most random times when scrolling through but I always forget to ask/follow up.

So of the thing that I never saw the resolve of:

-Herokight, are you even still alive? You used to take up half of every thread I was in lol

meh, his pics weren't even funny, just annoying

Maybe, but it wasn't that I was missing his pictures, I just hadn't seen anything at all from him like anywhere for a long time lol. So I wondered if there might have been some other PPV-style SMDrama (lol, get it?) I missed where people left, but I guess not.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.