Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

He lives in CA can't have a Glock on hip LOL Or more then 10 rounds. Im glad I live in NM

Depends where you live in CA...I can get a ccw here

But in LA not a chance

is it easy to get one or an act of God? My understanding it takes a lot to get one in CA.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

He lives in CA can't have a Glock on hip LOL Or more then 10 rounds. Im glad I live in NM

Depends where you live in CA...I can get a ccw here

But in LA not a chance

is it easy to get one or an act of God? My understanding it takes a lot to get one in CA.

I live in Kern County.....supposedly easiest place in California to get one. Sheriff here has said he doesn't mind giving them out and fully supports it

Just haven't put in my application yet

Team Flex Issues

I hate the probable cause laws. See it all too often where when you refuse they come up with something that they think is enough to let them search, just like in your case. They ask because they have to but they end up doing it anyways which is bullshit.

Here in MN they are supposed to have probable cause just to pull you over. Well if you aren't doing anything wrong they make shit up like, one time I was pulled over and the lady cop was like "yea, i saw you swerving back there" and I know for an absolute fact that I was not, I do not cause trouble, I do not break the law, I have very minimal traffic tickets and from like 6-7+ years ago (speeding, no DUI or anything like that) pretty much without sounding high on myself, I am what society wants me to be like. Even so it is frustrating to be pulled over like that so I can only imagine if it continued to happen.

Oh and I didn't end up getting a ticket, or out of the vehicle, nor did she want to search my vehicle on that one. I think she more just wanted to see what I was up to or if she was to smell illegal drugs (I do not do ANY illegal drugs nor do I smoke tobacco or vape) or if she could smell booze or see in plain site something illegal or check if I had license or or or or. Either way amounted to nothing but it's bullshit that you can be pulled over in a state for doing nothing when they are supposed to have probable cause.

I was driving down Main street mid-evening of a town with 15k people.......

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

oh yeah...new watch for my collection

Omega-Seamaster-Planet-Ocean-Liquidmetal

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

bolha is an internet site where random guys sell stuff..like craiglist in the US...

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X