LOL.

I see your guys side, but some dude and his 375 to the wheels WRX really wanted to challenge before the snow swt. Yes, I know I'm faster and told him do. Then of course he thinks I'm a pussy because I didn't care to run him. Why, because some dude and his shitty tuned subbie thought my C7 was all show no go? I didn't care enough to back it up, he was slow. Of course he thinks he's the fastest thing around, because he races other cars sub 300. And this isn't me thinking I'm fast by any means, because I know I'm not. But I know what I'm faster than, lol.

And maybe it should be said I haven't even watched the video. I will later but now food coma

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Yep. Truck, 4 wheeler, dont matter. Ill run anytime no matter what. Win loss draw doesnt matter to me. Its having fun. The 1 reason ill say no is if the kids are with me. And trust me my 01 sierra z71 is slow but will I pull up to a new vette and rev the motor? Youre damn right I will. I get enjoyment and it usually makes their day too.

Except for those 2 fags in the Mitsubishi eclipse. Pretty sure I ruined their day=)

Edited by mcfalcon

Still learning but have started gathering.

Was going through old pics and found some pics of my 10" Memphis mojo, was a little beast and I should have never sold it.

iDV0fl5.jpg

41YcUl6.jpg

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.