I bought some Surge last week, because it finally became available again. I purchased 2 twelve packs... They got delivered today.

1004559_10152929820474933_77469336395433

I used to drink so much of that. If you can remember, is the taste the same?

I don't remember how it use to taste, it doesn't taste that bad now. I'll drink them here and there. I'm going to give some away to friends.

I bought some Surge last week, because it finally became available again. I purchased 2 twelve packs... They got delivered today.

1004559_10152929820474933_77469336395433

I used to drink so much of that. If you can remember, is the taste the same?

I don't remember how it use to taste, it doesn't taste that bad now. I'll drink them here and there. I'm going to give some away to friends.

Friend request sent. =)

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

What he did was crappy but 20 years? Come on..... That's life ruining

So then you dont feel that insurance fraud is not potentially ruining these companies from his scams that he is attempting to profiting from, as well as causing a raise in your own rates?

Again more people basing their thoughts on hear say and not facts like all the people now protesting because an officer pulled a gun on a guy after the suspect walked away turned around and than pulled a gun on the officer.

Seems legit.

That guy shouldn't be in jail, and he should get the money from his fraud attempt, and that officer should be dead because it was unjustified for the officer to use force on a man that attempted to kill him.

i agree with fraud.. he should do time as he is doing fraud

there are many companies who steal from us and yet its all legal. laws should apply to everyone not just the poor people. why should i pay 2+k a year on insurance for a bike that is worth 6k? insurance is the biggest fraud against the citizens specially if your rates go up because someone else made fraud against that company.. that is the reason he is going to jail and most likely get a fine as well. so why should we pays for the legal fees they paid on that case?

You're going way to the far end of what I mean. I'm not saying there shouldn't be a punishment. Not at all. But someone shouldn't have to spend 20 years in jail for that. The punishment should be proportional to the crime committed, and IMO this is not proportional.

Just like the kid that got fined $675k for downloading what was it... 31? 32 songs? Do I need to bring up bass boosted songs? LOL

Edited by SnowDrifter
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

Break the math down. Typical jails are what, $50/day when you are serving time? A Veyron is like 1.6 million...

1,600,000/50=32000.

32000/365=87 years. Roughly.

Dude is getting off easy.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1
On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.