Finally got this garbage out. To get to the bolt you have to remove the sail panel. To remove the sail panel, you have to take of the lower trim piece, front upper seatbelt mount, and coat hook. Should have just left all that shit out, but not until Im ready to clean up all the factory wiring, and get my cage :peepwall:

RearBelts.jpg

My back is screaming from squeezing into the back seat for so long, bout to smoke up early today.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

holy shit, stunt woman to lose arm after on set accident

http://news.yahoo.com/resident-evil-and-star-wars-stuntwoman-to-lose-arm-114547217.html

2 weeks in a coma, brain bleed, brain swelling, severed main artery in the neck, crushed & degloved face, several broken ribs, paralyzed arm, shattered scapula, broken clavicle, broken humerus, broken radius & ulna, with an open wound and a 7.5 piece of bone missing, amputated thumb, torn fingers, 5 nerves torn out of the spinal cord…. not my funnest day on set,” she wrote in a Facebook post.

tumblr_inline_nzphv0DDNs1shx9h6_1280.jpg

That kind of shit don't happen in a kitchen, just sayin

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

holy shit, stunt woman to lose arm after on set accident

http://news.yahoo.com/resident-evil-and-star-wars-stuntwoman-to-lose-arm-114547217.html

2 weeks in a coma, brain bleed, brain swelling, severed main artery in the neck, crushed & degloved face, several broken ribs, paralyzed arm, shattered scapula, broken clavicle, broken humerus, broken radius & ulna, with an open wound and a 7.5 piece of bone missing, amputated thumb, torn fingers, 5 nerves torn out of the spinal cord. not my funnest day on set, she wrote in a Facebook post.

tumblr_inline_nzphv0DDNs1shx9h6_1280.jpg

Sympathy boner?!? ?

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

If you guys are feeling adventurous Google degloved face and hit images (nsfw).

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.