Cutting MDF

Pre-drilling MDF

Lifting MDF

Warping MDF

MDF dust

Running wire through firewall

Fiberglassing

Soldering harness for HU

Being cramped up and hunched over for hours on end.

Installing heavy ass woofers.

Cracking my head of off every damn thing in the vehicle.

oh and did i mention Fiberglassing... :D

But it's all well worth it in the end.

Shit dude.... My wife wants her own time, as much as i want mine.

After 20 years together,... were sick of each other... LOL...

Been 2 years for her feels like 20 for me HAHAHAAHAAAAA

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

Same boat for me but two young girls. She starts going on a rant about oh, nobody gives a shit about your sounds, its so stupid your not a little kid grow up blah blah. But the second I say I am going to take the amps and sub out of her car well then its well no no that's my stuff leave my shit alone haha

Shit dude.... My wife wants her own time, as much as i want mine.

After 20 years together,... were sick of each other... LOL...

Yea, she has been getting better, but we also have 3 young boys so she complains I'm gone all week for work so I better not be "gone" in the garage all weekend lol

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

losing a screw or tool that you just put down about 2 seconds ago. Then spend a few minutes looking for it.

THIS!!! Took my HU out the other day, I had 4 screws for it and set all of them on the passenger seat with my huge led work light. Went to go put the screws in, and only had 3. Spent 15 mins looking for the fucking thing, here it was stuck to the magnet on the light. :facepalm:

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Yup loosing fucking amp screws are the worst nothing else will fit that shit I spent hours at the damn hardware store holding my old Kenwood like an idiot trying to find a machine screw that would fit ended up just buying a bolt and nut and saying fuck it.

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

Anything in Tejas summertime.

Doing all the wires then realizing I forgot to slip the heatshrink on, having Furd panel clip holders snap off, and other stuff that pisses me off.

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Getting cut, breaking clips, fitting 12 gauge wire into crescendos 20 gauge push terminals.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

Running wire in doors through the grommet! Trying to figure out where to mount xovers. Going to do one small thing and completely rewiring EVERYTHING. When you make a sub cutout small and have to sand it out to get the sub to fit perfectly.

losing a screw or tool that you just put down about 2 seconds ago. Then spend a few minutes looking for it.

BOTH of these. Drives me INSANE.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Fiberglass...

...But mostly... Working on my own shit. I don't mind working on other people's at all, but my own just annoys me. I guess being around it all day by the time I get home I just want to get away.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Having a customer hang around and wait

Customers who want "help"

Customers who want to change before it's even finished.

Customers who don't allow you to fine tune every db possible out of their current gear / setup before going to some one else so the other shop can run their mouth. ;)

Waiting on parts.

Waiting on replacement part.

Breaking shit and ordering replacement parts

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived