Jump to content

So how much have YOU invested in your system?


Recommended Posts

Posted

CZ501 and Kicker coax's all 4 corners, $220 from amazon

Kicker ZX750.1 used, $80

Fi SSD 10 D1 all stock, $220 shipped

First box, $40, second box, $50

$15 in Skyhigh speaker wire.

Rockford Punch 40x2 Trans-Ana, $40(steal)

Plus some other little things like fuses so like $700.

Then my new battery, $140,

Keyless entry, $150,

Clips for the doors, $30 for 60 of them(still have like 50...)

So the new total is $1020...and the truck was $3500 plus a grand in tires.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

ish.

Originally saved up over little a grand, thinking that should be enough. Then I decided to not half ass my equipment or anything period. One grand turned into two, that turned into... I really don't want to know, even though I have all the receipts.

 

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Posted

I would probably shit if I knew my exact total, but just a guess would be $25k or more over the years. Bought and sold a ton of stuff and recycled the money back into the new equipment, but always keep adding more to it.

Posted

Surpassing $2,250 in the Monte, around $950 in the El Camino ...

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

Posted

Total over the years or current setup...?

For jsut making it simple Ill put current.

SPLaudio 8 with sa12 motor - 165$

Soundqubed comps - 100$

PPI BK1300.1d - 155? i dont remember

PPI BK340.4 - 100$

Pioneer DEH-P8400bh - 160 when i got it..now 130ish.

Stinger RCA's - 65$

SHCA 4ga two pos runs two neg runs - 75$ bought 100ft or so.

4ga lugs - 10$

Stinger Roadkill bulk - 100

Time- enough lol

$930 if my math isn't too bad... plus wood titebond etc...I know I'm over 1000 on just this BUDGET build.

Thats budget equipment, cheap as far as amps go. I know alot of you must have over 3-4 in their stuff, even more if you tally totals up over the years.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Posted

Whatever you value a 25 to Life Power 1000 at and like $150 or so for the SA8 v2. I don't have anything else yet.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

its best for me to not think about it.. but its over 10k

2001 Monte carlo 2-Crescendo BC5500 Bass, Crescendo 1600.2 and crescendo 1100.4 mids and highs

clarion-702, 4 ZVX 15s walled, RF 360.3, knukonceptz, toolmaker, DC power 270xp and DC power 370xp alts, PWX mids, FT1 tweets,

Posted

7k+ on the sq build. quite a bit more on the 4runner (wall). lot of the 4runner stuff got sold to go into the current build though. waiting for a heavy hitter to come and post something ridiculous lol

LOL.. yeah..

waiting for BEAZY to tally up my build, in his wire ... LOL

Lol...well well. .u can guess.....ill say yes or no....bwahhhhhahhhh

Including the "stormtrooper"

Posted

Thousands :welcomeLW:

:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2275 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...