The biggest pos car you've ever driven/owned.

The maroon Eclipse on the other end of the row of cars was actually pretty nice. It was a V6 too, forgot which model though, had an intake, chip and resonator removed from the exhaust. I could beat it from a stop but from a roll he dominated me. He moved on up to a 350z though which is a nasty little fucker

My buddy had a 2003 5.7 hemi ram, had an intake, probably a few other things, but it would do 20-60 in about 2 seconds, I would die for a v8 in my truck, I need mo powa.

The 350z has a dual exhaust, Takeda intake and is about to get dyno tuned and some Nismo parts on it soon. Fugger is quick. Me and him were fucking around the other day, I floor it I get farther away from him then all of a sudden you hear this mean roar and he passes me like nothing lol

Its crazy how you can get so much power out of such a small motor, 1000 hp out of a 2L motor and in america it take 7.5L to get 1000 hp? WTF
But our cars can pull a mountain if needed.

Even if not needed, Its nice to have.

:morepower1:

91 Acura Integra sedan. Paint flaking off, motor totally jacked, interior beat, questionable wiring all over the place from hastily torn out audio system. Bought it to build a sleeper, sold it without turning a wrench when I got orders to ship out to Iraq a week later.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Driven? 1st-gen GMC Safari panel van.

GMC_Safari_SWB_1st_Gen.jpg

One of the vehicles I learned to drive with, out in a field on my Uncle's property.

No exhaust, pretty sure only the front brakes did anything, and even then it wasn't much. Was CONSTANTLY filled with wasp nests.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Tough call.........I had a 81 Chevy Citation that blew a head gasket at around 80k miles on it. Had a 88 Chrysler Lebaron, that thing was sluggish as hell. As long as I was on a flat road it was fine, but trying to go up hill was a whole nother story.

The maroon Eclipse on the other end of the row of cars was actually pretty nice. It was a V6 too, forgot which model though, had an intake, chip and resonator removed from the exhaust. I could beat it from a stop but from a roll he dominated me. He moved on up to a 350z though which is a nasty little fucker

My buddy had a 2003 5.7 hemi ram, had an intake, probably a few other things, but it would do 20-60 in about 2 seconds, I would die for a v8 in my truck, I need mo powa.

The 350z has a dual exhaust, Takeda intake and is about to get dyno tuned and some Nismo parts on it soon. Fugger is quick. Me and him were fucking around the other day, I floor it I get farther away from him then all of a sudden you hear this mean roar and he passes me like nothing lol

Its crazy how you can get so much power out of such a small motor, 1000 hp out of a 2L motor and in america it take 7.5L to get 1000 hp? WTF

Aren't there cartoons on? People repeat this shit ad-nauseam.

Only benefit a smaller engine has is less drag and certain pumping losses, which might=10%.

My 8.6l makes around 4200hp, so, in a British accent, piss off.

#2, that Ram does not do 20-60 In two seconds, I assume youre joking or being hyperbolic.

Drove this during my junior and senior year in high school. Nuff said

1998_plymouth_voyager_expresso_virginia_

The ride was actually pretty comfortable.

Lots of room for sluts. Carry on sir

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I was goinf to comment on the 20 to 60 thing but let it go.

For me 93 for tempo 3 door. I say 3 door because one didnt open. It was also my first car but ebery week something was going wtong with jt

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

1966759_648903815182563_3405159750593082

no damn way that's possible man I would love to see this if he has a video I mean why wouldn't he have a video of such a beast.

Archived