I HAD "The One" UPDATE Pics included :(

I'm old, 35 lol, and will speak from experience. We're men, hunters, so when new tail presents its self, it's hard not to jump on it. Do yourself a favor and don't compare the 2 of them. If you aren't happy, don't stay with her just because you're afraid of being alone. Either stay or go based on how you feel towards her. If you've been with her for 5 or more years, you both deserve honesty from one another and this is just my .02, but don't be the reason she will never trust another man.

The new girl, make sure you know she is THE one, and not just a potential good one.

Edit: holy shit, I read like 3/4 of page one and somehow missed page 2 all together. Oops.

Well done bro. Happy to see you happy. :good:

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

I am late and I am glad you chose the second one because some of the wisest words I have ever read came to mind when reading your predicament.

chose+the+second+one.jpg

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

WOWsers

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Glad to hear it all worked out for you

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived