Jump to content

I HAD "The One" UPDATE Pics included :(


Recommended Posts

Posted

Yep she's the one, but why?

Because apparently my computer is retarded and jumped me straight to page 3 without me ever reading page two and seeing that this is the new chick not the old one.

I agree with keith, well played sir.

Posted

I'm old, 35 lol, and will speak from experience. We're men, hunters, so when new tail presents its self, it's hard not to jump on it. Do yourself a favor and don't compare the 2 of them. If you aren't happy, don't stay with her just because you're afraid of being alone. Either stay or go based on how you feel towards her. If you've been with her for 5 or more years, you both deserve honesty from one another and this is just my .02, but don't be the reason she will never trust another man.

The new girl, make sure you know she is THE one, and not just a potential good one.

Edit: holy shit, I read like 3/4 of page one and somehow missed page 2 all together. Oops.

Posted

Well done bro. Happy to see you happy. :good:

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Posted

Yupp you did good! Glad ur happy now!

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Posted

I am late and I am glad you chose the second one because some of the wisest words I have ever read came to mind when reading your predicament.

chose+the+second+one.jpg

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz



Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Posted

I am late and I am glad you chose the second one because some of the wisest words I have ever read came to mind when reading your predicament.

chose+the+second+one.jpg

good one !
Posted

WOWsers

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

Glad to hear it all worked out for you

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

413745_4615121609793_160031639_o_zps29a9

can see the carpet

bed is made

room clean

minimal shit on the walls

right amount of pictures in frames

Keeper

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 504 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...